Hi Mepps - Are you able to please extend Save the Universe?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Much like the anniversary event a few years back, is there any chance you might be able to extend save the universe until September 21 so it just ends at the same time as Survival Mode.

Having this extra bit of content going around until then would keep the game more active, rather than it just dropping back to Survival Mode and the most recent DLC which is already quite old at this point?

Don't know what the chances are but thought I'd ask anyway :) Thanks.
    • Like x 25
  2. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Great idea I second this
    • Like x 4
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

There really won't be anything else to run, I know they extended the Anniversary event one year that was super nice!
    • Like x 3
  4. Achikah All About That Base

I really have been enjoying Save the Universe a lot and can't second this enough. If you would have told me I'd be running and enjoying Smallville every day in 2022 (an elite version no less), I'd never believe you. Really hope the Devs consider this, or at least prolonging it until Homecoming is released, if that's still in the works.
    • Like x 3
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I think this is a really good suggestion, having STU extended gives a much needed alternative for SM.

Speaking personally, when I go to log in after work every night, that choice & diversity in event content is what's bringing me back. I have last episode clocked and this at least gives me a fork in the road when I make my gameplay decisions.
    • Like x 5
  6. GermanM Committed Player

I will love if they do that for at least two weaks more... fingers crossed.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I personally dont care if save the universe goes or not but "Survival mode" should stay and become just another piece of content we can que for. why have less things to run
    • Like x 1
  8. GermanM Committed Player

The thing is they would need to change the bosses from time to time or could become very boring with the pass of the weeks, also the rewards and the stage, i would like to see Oan Science Cells (never have the chance)

But yeah, agree with this too.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So you want Save the Universe, Survival Mode and Homecoming all up at the same time?
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind it at all More things to do is always a good thing especially in a mmo.
    • Like x 2
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

I've had a great time with STU this year and I'm very pleased with how everything played out. The content has been enjoyable, my mains worked on feats, my farm alts actually reached end game for the first time ever, and my account in general made out like a bandit with extra Quarks and Ally Favor.

That said, all things must come to an end and I'm ready for STU to come to a close tomorrow. IT'S TIME FOR OUR FREEDOM! lol There are other feats I want to work on... and some other games I want to play. A nice quiet period sounds perfect to me.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Actually think they should extend it. It wouldn't be a bad idea to also bring the original STU instances back too, but that would probably be too much to ask.

SM is good for players that want that, STU is good for players that don't want SM.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I think they have theo two past one they could pull from and cycle them every so often.
    I also wish they would unlock rewards for past seasons. still make us reach the milestone markers like say round 20 for _____ item but still allow us to purchase them once we reach said milestones
  14. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

This is a great request, and I hope they'll extend it at least for a while. Having the extra features of STU does certainly offer us more choices of what to run. Variety (with the different rewards) is exceptionally nice to have.
    • Like x 1
  15. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  16. Skoll Well-Known Player

What? You’re telling me you don’t want another home run of a bonus week like Thanagar or BoP spotlight?!
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Naw, only because I don't feel like going all the way to the HoL to grab the 1 free coin on 5 toons every day before I log out out any longer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  18. GermanM Committed Player

I hate HOL too, they should put Rip Hunter in the WT.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll thumbs up it just because I can pad my Grains for the next round in a year, just in case the content is something I despise more than DWF.

However I think the Anniversary event 2 years ago was mainly extended due to Covid...not just the lack of stuff to do. Good luck though.
    • Like x 1
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

It ends tomorrow right? Ngl its be nice. I enjoy racking up the Grains as I play. An extension would be really cool.