The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

soooo. there has always been this thread, constume Constest, since i could remember, ive played since 2012 , is there a winner? who is running the contest, if so, it's a nice place to post style ideas and creations, but just curious,
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

im so sorry . the giant open world in elden ring with nothing, glad to see you made you're way back
    • Like x 1
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

the halo show is the worst offence to video games being turned into tv shows, i would of rather seen a interactive Quick time game instead of a show, cause the show has worst mesh imports then the latest halo game, unfinished weapons, armor, creatures, and the story is just . meh
    • Like x 1
  4. Brandon-richard Active Player

The Next King of the Pirates. Also turns out his hair and gear are white.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Probably never... :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They committed the same exact mistake as the Sylvester Stallone Judge Dredd movie by having him take the helmet off, and take it off too often!

Master Chief should be the same as Legends Boba Fett and the real Judge Dredd...

[IMG]

'Nuff said. ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Taking of Masterchief's helmet makes him more like Commander shepard from mass effect than the REAL masterchief and it's ruining a lot of things.
    • Like x 1
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my version of marvel's MR knight
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my Aragorn from lord of the rings style.I tried with the kershief accessory and without and I tried both one handed sword and two handed.

Without kershief
    [IMG]

[IMG]

With kershief
    [IMG]

With one handed sword
    [IMG]

With two handed sword
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

All new xmen Beast :D
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So close, but wrong Body Type! ;):p
  14. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Yea i know. But this is one of my 3 characters and i didnt want to make new one, just wanted to try this look. (its also my flight character :p)
    • Like x 2
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

After pondering it for months, I finally decided to try my hand at making this Dark Nights Metal Superman:

[IMG]

Have I mentioned how much I hate the undersized Emblem Mesh on the Knight of Vengeance Chest? It's utterly ridiculous! :(
    • Like x 4
  16. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

General Grievous
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my Lawrence of Arabia style
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. AndrewWhites5 New Player

Wow Nice costume, how do you obtain the visor inside the helmet ?? no face is visible .. great !!!
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It looks like they used the Druid face with a metallic Material/Chroma applied. You can faintly see the design of the Druid face.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's exactly what I did, it's the Druid Face with one of the Golden Neon Chroma Materials applied, one of the 2 where it puts the metallic gold on 2 color slots. ;)
    • Like x 1