Ultraviolet Construct world boss

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, Mar 9, 2022.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Has nothing to do with grinding has to do with you all just rather smash the content rather than enjoy the actual fight so tell us all that like tougher content what are the mechanics the boss does why do you die what did he hit you with exactly no one really can tell you that cause of all the lag and how fast it's being beat you just want that easy skill point not the battle of the content and this is why DC numbers are down to a few thousand players when it used to host hundreds of thousands this direction it will be dead when Marvel is released.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are you implying your entire OP was also sarcasm?
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

On a serious note, the open world boss is balanced around a premise that it isn't just going to be spammed in the first weekend, it's developed and balanced with its long term balance in mind.

There's a lot of people currently spamming them which subsequently creates the lag issues along with the perception of ease, that won't present as the activity within the content dwindles and when that occurs if you over tune the bosses at the start you're then creating work for yourself to tone them back down again later, which isn't entirely practical.

The experience isn't really too bad, it has enough health even in a moderately size phase to get a decent feel for the experience and it's not really disappointing or anything, it won't even take long for things to slow down. I give it a week before the whole experience slows significantly.
    • Like x 3
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

I was expecting you to say "that's your PERCEPTION of the difficulty of the fight.". Surely it's time we had the "perception" bit back again? It's been years :(.
    • Like x 1
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

I’ve never read so much nonsense in all my life.

Also, a comma or two wouldn’t hurt.
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I think that's simply your perception of what I should have said.
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

oops, LLLegion map. yup, not LoD. :rolleyes::p
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

It only seems easy right now because tonnes of people are attacking, once everyone has their feats the groups will be much smaller and the boss much harder
    • Like x 2
  9. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

LMAO
    • Like x 1
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I went at one this morning on my tank toon. 6 of us maybe? No they don’t need any changes. Did my 50 yesterday and those had full rooms so was not difficult. 3 weeks from now, you won’t be finding 20 full phases. Give it a minute.
    • Like x 2
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

your issue is people are actually working on them right now with a full phase fighting them of course they are going to go down easy
    working as intended :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Im all for outdated content to be changed for these boss counters in Patchwork and legion
    those timers need to be cut in half or removed
    or
    just have them stay up until defeated then the next one spawns. so people still have to do the rotation but it would get rid of the just standing around that is a waste of the players time
    • Like x 2
  13. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Last thing I want is having the devs spending time creating mechanichs for world bosses. No matter if they have 50 mechanics or 1, the only difference between them is the time you take to find a group and take down the boss.

All you do in world boss fights is spam powers and pretend you are enjoying it, at least this way we can come back in the future and easily get the feats and rewards.
    • Like x 2
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Op, do you play with sound on? Weird question haha but I’m going somewhere with it. I was in a room and I was like dang this dude squishy mcsquish. Next one comes up, I was tanking, and again dang quick. 3rd time, lots of people died and it was a slosh. Next fight, fast again. I’m intrigued. Turn up the volume. That’s when I heard the speed hacking flurry shot sound. Hadn’t heard it in so long that it took me a minute to figure it out but yeah it sure was a speed hacker. Swapping rooms was tough but finally found another room to get into. Same thing. I’m not sure you could find a room yesterday that didn’t have one. They’re rampant on day 1 and 2 for these type of feats. Give it a min, like I said earlier, with only a few people they seem fine. Hit hard and were killing everyone. Took a long time to burn them down.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, I kind of figured they'd remove the timer and just make them sequential with a 1 min pause between....but they went the other way and made it so a group of like 3 can burn them all down (maybe not Hydra) in the allotted time. Still helps, but if you only have 1 phase, it's still 50 hours and you COULD still have failure meaning +30 min per fail. Removing the timers would have made it so a good group could have sped the process up...not just sat on their hands for a longer time.
    • Like x 1
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

• legendary drop: gear or weapon skin
    • rare drop: orbital strike, henchmen, ally
    • common drop: a stack of a material called Nth Metal [common: 250x10 exp; rare: 50x100 exp or 5x1,000 exp; legendary: 5x1250 exp] (used to rank up artifacts) or a stack of 10-20 Exobytes (used to rank up origin augments) [added]: and/or stack of 25-50 Ex-Materials (used to rank up Exobytes)
    edit: feels weird that the doll headed mecha'lobster Babyface bounty npc's target lock is on it's face. /shrug
  17. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Alors pourquoi voulez-vous que ce soit plus difficile ? Il y a des raids pour ça et ça suffit !

Avec votre demande, tout ce qui arrivera c'est que ce sera plus compliqué pour les nouveaux joueurs de faire quand le DLC ne sera plus d'actualité, essayez au moins d'en tenir compte !!!

Et c'est bien beau de demander des trucs difficiles, mais les joueurs qui en font la demande doivent encore être là, car généralement quelques temps après, ils ne sont plus sur le jeu et cela se voit très clairement sur les raids du stage 3/4/5...