Where is Joker specially Mark hamil's voice, since 2014

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Sep 4, 2021.

1. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Good question, maybe mepps can elaborate
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m sticking with … replace him at this point
    • Like x 1
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

You know what would go well with Joker? The Royal Flush Gang:

[IMG]

Ace and Ten are simple styles; and Jack, King, Queen share the same base style with just the frills being different.

And think of 35 adds running around as the other number cards (same style as Ten just with a variety of body types, numbers and card suits).

I can see the “52 Pick Up” feat now! A final boss fight where you have to defeat all card suit adds plus let Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten res three times each.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He still voices both The Joker and The Trickster. Last time he voiced The Joker that I know of was for Scooby Doo in 2019. DCUO was going to bring him back in to record some more lines but Covid happened.
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think he will voice the joker if he thinks it is interesting but for the most part he is done being the default voice.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I wonder if we could get Mark Hamill to voice Joker if they have a Killing Joke DLC. Hmmm...

Couldn't be worse than the ruined version that was animated a few years ago. I mean, honestly, they killed the Killing Joke...
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Couldn't be worse than season 3 opening episodes of Titans. That was the lamest introduction of Red Hood ever.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I don't watch the live action show, so don't know, but I can imagine.

What killed the Killing Joke was the added "story" to the beginning. Where it no longer was about Batman and Joker, it was about Barbara and only Barbara. Which changed the whole dynamic that really made it for a lame love triangle, which it wasn't.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was definitely a very odd take.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

It was because Bruce Timm and Paul Dini liked the idea of Babs and Bats. They had several references to it in the series, specifically Batman Beyond and the comic version of TAS. Even to the point that she was once pregnant with Bat's child, which was the reason why Dick left. Not because of the cheating or the pregnancy, but because Bruce was like "okay and you want me to do what now that I know it's mine?"
    • Like x 1
  11. Controller Devoted Player

Mark Hamill and Michael Ironside (Darkseid) are BONAFIDE GOATS of DC.

Love these two.

Without THEM these two Iconic Villains would NEVER have attained the notoriety they have today.
  12. hugojheredia Active Player

Hopefully we can hear a good acting voice for the Joker whether it be from Hamill or not. Oh wait ... for those of us who have the game in another language we have not heard the voices of the characters for many years! ;)
    • Like x 1