Fixed Not getting credit when doing Omnibus alerts and Raids

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mike EUPC, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It worked for me. I tested it both for the starter Omnibus & Daily as non-leader.
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Ran an Omnibus queue for the daily this afternoon. Port of Paradise duo, did not get credit.

Last night, did not get credit for the Earth 3 Injustuce System alert.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Were you queued for anything in Custom Play as well when you queued for Omnibus content?
  4. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Most likely.

Just did an Onmibus solo and no credit. This time I know for sure I was queued in custom for some raids.
  5. Harvey New Player

Also having this issue but I don't get credit for Save the Universe runs, either.
  6. buddah Well-Known Player

No
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

So far we're finding it not working on partial runs...
    - player that was instance invited (switched to other faction alt)
    - player that queued into an in-progress one
    • Like x 1
  8. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Made sure to not be queued for anything in custom. Ran a duo, got credit.
  9. KidKretz Committed Player

i just ran a duo, nothing in my custom and did NOT get credit :p

going to try a solo :)

EDIT: Solo worked. what could it be? is the "or" wrong and you need both? who knows, but good luck devs!
  10. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

I was in this group. We queued as heroes for Omnibus raid and got JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane. One player switched to their villain when we were inside but did not get credit for the mission.

This could lead to players not receiving credit if they crash during the raid and need to be invited back.
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

My Steve Trevor tallies have disappeared completely.
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

Queued Omni Raid. Got into Panopticon Raid. Someone left, someone else joined. Noone got credit.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ran duo last night, queued in via Omni(nothing in custom). Got in "Will of Darksied" at the CC point, so mid run. Finished, no credit on duo/solo journal entry. Then ran Omni solo, got credit. Ran through "False Idols" via Omni, came in during the hallways at the beginning, but not at start. Did not get 'raid' credit on the omni journal mission.
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

Thanks for the info guys. I'm passing it all along to Engineers and all these details help track down the issues.
    • Like x 2
  15. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Ran an alert and two raids yesterday, all Omnibus. I got credit for the alert and one of the raids, but not the other raid. I was the group lead. We didn't have anything else queued up, just Omnibus.

I gotta say, not making progress on that thing is disheartening to say the least.
  16. TalosStark Level 30

Concur. Ran a duo before the supposed hotfix and did not receive credit for doing an Omnibus Duo. Today, after the hotfix, I ran and completed an alert and again received no credit. I was not queued for anything else and, to date, haven't messed with Custom Play. I am currently a casual player with only a short amount of time to spare and given how amped up the difficulty is on 'relevant content' that was a cake walk at my CR a week ago, this has been a complete waste of time for two days in a row.
  17. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Can't find a tread for this but ran the save the universe alert the night before last and got gear but no grains. I reset it before I ran it. This was just before 11pm pst. Posted this but no reply.
  18. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

How do you submit a ticket nowadays? I lost money on the reset for this.
  19. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Does this include a refund for the badges spent but no grains received?
  20. Warped Discord Moderator