Test Discussion Introducing the Allies System

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Falagon, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Has the quest for the allies system been fixed internally yet? rolled a new toon on test to try it again but still stuck at "open allies menu" The new VO lines with monitor/oracle/harbinger are there inside the instance now but kind of deadlocked once you collect oracle
  2. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Roleplaying Allies wiil be quite useful for groups. I dont need another button to make more and then more dmg. It makes game boring, when u have to clapping all buttons in keyboard. So boring in villians world wait for tank or troll to get enter the raid, chat full of spams about lf players. Dcuo help us to play the raid and do more content. If fully charged allies can replace medium player, that'll be profitable to spend money for that. I rlly dont like this system and think it will be create a new wave of coppied builds
  3. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

I have a question... For Raid groups who have run with Allies, how does it *look*?

We already have pets, henchmen, sidekicks on the field and now allies. I was worried Ally System would make the game look like Marvel vs. Capcom, but from what I saw on the livestream, it looks like their appearance was understated (in a good way). They show up really quick, do something, and then disappear. Combined with their cooldowns, I imagine their appearances should have a bit of a pleasing balance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.