Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Cyborg Hand Cannon is already a Handblasters style in the game, unless there is some new comic book version you are after.

The crowbar already exists as well it was apart of the Turf styles its a crowbar wrapped in barb wire
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yep I am aware, I was asking about a new one (like his new model)
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

• There is a new version when Cyborg got updated. For reasons, it didn't get converted to a hand blast weapon style but is on my list of requests for Art to do.
    • There is a version of the crowbar that doesn't have the barb wire that players can't get and have asked for. This is achievable.
    • Like x 5
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Did you know that YOU are THE MAN? 'Cuz you are! :D
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also, the Vendor for the Content it originally drops from, Vendor 212223, was switched over from having the now obsolete R&D Plans for the Weapon Box, to having individual weapons available for purchase. And the Dual Pistols Style associated with them was changed at that time, switched from the Machine Gun Style to a completely different style... Semi-Auto Pistol, I believe. Total crap. They should have just kept them with the style they were supposed to have! :mad:
  6. TheHeatDeathOfTheUniverse New Player

7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I think it would cool to have more shield styles that allow you to put emblems on them
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And also just more styles/types of shields!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 2
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Definitely would love all of these styles
    • Like x 2
  10. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

Edit. Found my answer I was looking for
    • Like x 1
  11. iNuvar New Player

Batmans Batarangs as Martial Arts
    Captain Boomerangs Boomerangs as Martial Arts
    I wanna see Batmans be 1% drop ultra rare
  12. iNuvar New Player

Batmans Legend character throws electric as Martial Arts ?
    I'd like too see an updated version with throwing Batarngs instead as a weapon drop and for tap range too throw a batarang and hold range too throw two batarangs
  13. iNuvar New Player

and whilst in combat and not performing abilitys or pressing weapon attacks, the batarangs could stay in the characters hands just as swords would for dual wield
  14. Mr.W Committed Player

I'm not sure how possible this is but you know how we have different movement animations? Are you all able to give us robins motorcycle & lobo's road hog as a (non trinket) movement animation?
  15. American Marksman Active Player

Would like to see Deadshots wrist pistols in the game as a weapon (dual pistols) or maybe ones like Black Widow wears.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

i want samus arans blaster as RIFFLE style:
    granted, we have cyborgs blaster as hand blast...
    but: i want it as riffle because it fits better as such.
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Um.... yeeeeeah... you HAVE to know that's NEVER going to happen! DCUO does NOT have the rights to use Samus Aran or any other Nintendo character!

But what the Devs CAN do, and should have done ALREADY, but didn't, is to COMPLETE the Bionic Style Set that launched with the Titans Episode by FINALLY giving us the NEW Cyborg Glove Gun as a Hand Blasters Weapon Style:

[IMG]

[IMG]

It'll at least be a good bit closer to Samus' cannon than the original Cyborg Glove Gun, which is now a style that's 10½ years old and was long overdue for a makeover! Luckily, Charon has said they're actively looking into finally making this available for Player Characters! :D
  19. SuperCorp Level 30

I'd like to see WEAPON Effect styles. Or Weapon Aura's

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. stärnbock Devoted Player

you totally missed the point; i meant as a riffle weapon style, i also said the HB style allready exists,
    also, i didn´t mean to copy it, rather give us a style that resembles something alike. if copy right issues:
    [IMG]
    you can still say you stole the blasters not from samus, but from gray fox in metal gear solid.