Banned my accounts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mertal Defer 94, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Hatch New Player

You advertised it in the trade channel and a random Samaritan happened to have screenshotted it and submitted that in a report to moderators.
  2. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

there was no such thing, I did not write anything in the trade. I'm telling a story, I live in Israel, I played and everything was fine, and then I went to Russia for work, went into the game and played and after 3-5 hours I was banned
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

ohsnappe
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i totally forget but is it "legal" to have two separate DCUO accounts on the same game console? Going for that "fresh new game" feel and I want to remove the temptation to use replays to unlock feats or seed the baby toon with quark/time capsule gear.

Also selling your account. That's like betraying your toons man. That's low.
    • Like x 1
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

It's completely fine having more than one account and as long as they're yours.
    • Like x 5
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have 4 accounts I use daily on my PS4. No issues with it. I don't see how it would be an issue or against TOS.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.