Banned my accounts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mertal Defer 94, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

Hey guys. I don't know where to turn anymore, I have been playing this game since 2013. 5 years ago my account (lifetime) was banned because my friend and I paid for 2 accounts with one credit card. And I understood the developers of the game, but now I'm at a loss. I had a second premium account, and after the lifetime ban I made it the main one. There was a coronavirus and I left the game for a year, returned and I cannot restore access to my account, I tied an authenticator. I wrote to those support, provided all the information about the account, and they answer me with templates 1 time that they cannot restore, then they generally said that it was banned, and now they do not answer at all, they ignore me in every possible way. Who faced this? can you help me? I have spent almost 10 years on this game and there is no help from tech support
  2. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

can someone advise what to do?
  3. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Did support give you a reason why your second account was banned?

Did you allow anyone else to access your second account? If not, then your account may have been hacked.
  4. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Your first account shouldn’t have been banned. (Unless there’s more to the story than just using one credit card for two accounts) I’ve paid for two subs on two different accounts with one credit card and have never had an issue.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

the support team says that I got banned due to the sale of my account, but I haven’t played since last June, I returned and I can’t access my account. I contacted support and they tell me that I am banned and they will not answer me anymore. my account is from Russia, and the phone number is linked with the code +1 ... I gave the support information from the very beginning, but they don't want to listen to me at all. I also had a lifettime account, 4 years ago it was banned, I started downloading this one and now again the problem ...
  6. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

the fact is that the country of my account is Russia, and my friend's Israel was blocked, they do not even want to discuss
  7. spikeat Well-Known Player

So your first account was banned because you (from Russia) and your friend (in Israel) were both using the same credit card to pay for both accounts? Am I understanding this right?
  8. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

they didn't explain, that's my guess ... but it's been 4 years since I've been playing on a premium account, came back a year later and they tell me that he's in the bathhouse for selling ... but I didn't sell
  9. myandria Item Storage

So, customer support says that your second account was sold but you haven't played your second account since last June; it seems to me someone got a hold of your account and sold it to someone else. Your second account cannot be recovered if someone else has possession of it, because by this time that person would have changed the username/password and other things within the account.

Perhaps Mepps can help you with this situation; send him a private message explaining what happened and what you are trying to do. Maybe he can give you a more clear direction as to what to do next.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

ty, im try
  11. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I don’t know what to do, he doesn’t answer ... I am very sorry to lose my account due to an error
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He gets a lot of PMs every day, it might take him a few days to get to yours, and we're at the end of the week now.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This sort of issue must be handled through our support team and, I'm sorry, but it looks like you have received your answer.
  14. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

they tell me that I'm banned for selling my account, but that's not true. I didn’t play for a whole year, I was hacked, I provided all the evidence. It feels like I don't even have a chance to prove my honesty
  15. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I have been playing your game since the release, and I can prove it. I wrote a ticket number (979119) to the support, please help me, they don't want to listen to me
  16. Eve YouTuber

I think at this point It's either to start over or move on. You got your reply from both Mepps and Support even if It's not what you wanted to hear. And it sucks, for sure.
    • Like x 3
  17. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I received an answer, but this answer is not fair ... If I really broke something, I would not write here, but I am not guilty, and I lost my account by mistake, so I want to figure it out
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Maybe I’m being insensitive but why do I have a feeling this person is the same one from the other thread? Maybe the timing is just a coincidence?
  19. myandria Item Storage

I am sorry that the final decision is not in your favor. At this point it doesn't matter if you think their answer is fair or not; as Mepps stated, this is a customer support issue and customer support will not take it any further. I suggest you not contact customer support about this issue again, as you will not make any progress.

Remember, you are responsible for your account(s) and anything that happens to them, whether you allowed it or not.

I am not sure what you are trying to "figure out".

What you are going through should be a learning experience not only for yourself, but for others who may have read this thread.

Keep in mind that you do have the opportunity to create a new account if you choose to do so. If you do decide to start over again for this game, try to keep your account(s) safer next time.
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

Sadly life are like that and they are not always fair. Dwelling on it won't help you much because their decision is final.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.