Banned my accounts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mertal Defer 94, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

they show no respect for the players who are with them from the very beginning of the game. If I really broke something this one, I would not write on the forum now. But I am offended that I spent so many years playing, and they answer me like some kind of cattle. I proved to them that I am the owner of the account, told all the nicknames of the character that I changed, all mails, all payment data, my logs ... but they answer me according to the template. I wonder if I had a YouTube channel, would they communicate with me the same way? because I know the story on the US server, when about 400 people were banned and then returned to their accounts, and only because several of those who used the bug, they are YouTubers. I played honestly for 8 years, and I understand that it is my responsibility, but they treat me like a cattle. They either just close the ticket, or block the account so that I don't write to them, is this normal?
  2. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

My account was banned again and the reason is that I sold my account. BUT who made this decision? My information has not changed, my phone number, my billing information, secret answer and email have never changed. How did you decide that I sold my account? and no one even wants to discuss it with me. They just close my ticket and that's it. Moderators if you do not post my post, at least answer me in a private message. I need a GM, you made a mistake, do you understand?
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Making multiple threads isn't going to get your account un-banned.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What Lorax said above ^. There is no point in making all these threads. Customer Support does not operate on the forums and most likely don't ever even look here. Give it a week, chill out, then try customer support again. I worked in customer support before and it's very unusual to just close a ticket without even responding to someone. Now I'm not saying you were rude or anything, but it is always always important to remember to be as nice and as courteous as possible when looking for help. The nicer you are, the more inclined they will be to go the extra mile to help you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

How can I prove that I did not sell the account? Isn't this proof that all the information is mine, it has been on my account for 3 years and I got a ban now for the sale, why? I have all my information, and it has NEVER been changed, that is, I sold the account and the person did not change the data? what nonsense? I'm already tired of them banning accounts and not even giving a chance to challenge the ban! I can prove that I did not sell the account, I know all the information from the very creation of the account and NEVER changed it
  6. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I agree with you! But imagine they say "the question about the ban of your account is closed, we will no longer answer your requests." And this is after the first message, I have proof! I am writing here because maybe someone from the GM will pay attention and give me a chance to explain the situation. Understand me, my account was banned, I created a new one and spent a lot of money on it to come back faster and enjoy dps. And again, such a story. Here's what to do if customer support just closes my ticket? I am 100000% sure that this is a mistake, why would I be so worried if I was to blame?
  7. Eve YouTuber

If you continue make threads about it nothing will change and nothing will happen. You got your reply, despite you not liking it\not what you wanted to hear. Other than that, just let it go at this point. The more you do it the chances you get banned on the forums as well...
  8. L T Devoted Player

Actually, I think making multiple thread is against the Forum rules, so something may, in fact, happen. Maybe not anything good for the OP. But something....
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Which brings me to him getting banned eventually. He should just start anew or move on.
  10. Eve YouTuber

What?...

Rules are Rules, and I doubt Mepps has the time to sit with every player and talk to them about them misbehaving on the forums.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You were banned AGAIN since the last post you wrote about being banned? Man...that is really bad luck indeed.

Oh....it's just a repost of the same thing? Nevermind....
    [IMG]
  12. inferno Loyal Player

Mepps already gave you an answer from your previous thread.
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

I agree. If anything, Mepps is the one that will mostly listen. Every time I had a problem with something, I spoke to him first.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Mepps already responded to him in his other thread.
    • Like x 3
  15. Eve YouTuber

He already got a reply from Mepps. I don't know what else you want him to do :rolleyes:
  16. Eve YouTuber

He got a reply from Mepps though, if Mepps could do something he would've. I am just saying that spamming the same thread won't get him the result he seeks and the Forums has rules... He already got his answer even if he doesn't like it. I don't discredit Mepps, I talk to him often. I am just saying no need to bother him with it if he already said he can't do anything.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

you apparently did not understand, that post was for one account now for another ... that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve, I would like to talk to Mepps. Because the technical support just doesn't answer me. I did not sell the account and I can prove it by providing information ...
  18. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I resigned myself to the ban of that account, but for what I cannot understand this one, I did not sell the account. All my data is now the same, my phone number is tied, but I can't do anything, so I want to talk to Mepps, I wrote him in private messages and I understand that he has a lot to do. I don't know what else to do if an error occurs
  19. Eve YouTuber

Nobody said he will be pissed lol, we said he will enforce the rules (If he sees it fits).
  20. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I have not duplicated the post, this is a completely different account! I agree that everything should be according to the rules, and I want to talk to Mepps. I did not break any rules of the game, and the forum why I am writing about it is here, because I do not know what to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.