Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

Question to Megzilla:
    [IMG]

Can we have a cape that goes all around our character with Emblem slot like Grail has?
    • Like x 4
  2. MikeMorse2x New Player

Can we get a longer eared batman cowl ? Along with The Superman Movie (1978) emblem ? A style for Rorschach ? And more watchmen styles
  3. MikeMorse2x New Player

Can we also get a joker face style or makeup style for the joker mentor appearance ? A lot of people love Batman and DC we want more iconic styles
  4. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Nubia's beautiful locs. I've been feenin for a more "ethnic" hairstyle for years. It could be added to the vendor as an "Extras" style, or put in a new Amazon Hairstyle Pack along with Grail's hairstyle.

PLZ
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. generalzod Committed Player

Miss the free gift I was away during this time. Wondering in this new vendor in this upcoming dlc if we can get Patron's Plumage Accessory or have it a drop ? To be honest all the items you had for that event ? This would be great. Since there no way we can get it anymore.
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Black Canary's tights and her beautiful straight hairstyle.
    • Like x 3
  7. EvilDeeds Active Player

im aware bane rampage posted this already but we really could use some skinny gloves like most DC heroes it doesn't even have to be green lantern gloves either just any would work
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

this batman emblem
    [IMG]
  9. Brit Loyal Player

Honestly, I would really love to see an item like this that works somewhat like the Vampire Visage head. Vampire Visage gives players that vampire head, but still lets them show their hair and face slot items over top of it.

I would love to have a Joker-ified lower half of the face as a Face slot item, basically just the chin and mouth, so that we could use it on our characters but have it work in harmony with any open-bottom Head styles, giving us options for things like Joker-ified Batman with his mask, Joker-ified Wonder Woman with her tiara, Joker-ified police officers with the police hats, etc. Whatever your own style is, become a Jokerized version of it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Yes I agree, the other similar hair style in the character creation is very bad looking, as a matter of fact they are all bad looking and old, like 7 8 years old. I would like to get a better version of each one, in any occasion or opportunity like this.
    Speaking of Nubia, her boots and one piece and skirt and crown and everything look fabulous as well. The wonder woman on right isn't bad either and all 3 pair of boots on right and center are good looking.
    I'm glad we have had some changes in styles previously, but still no new or street type high heels. The new upcoming gear isn't bad but of course isn't what we had been asking for so long. Both gear sets look fine. But if you ask me I'm not interested because we have had enough Warrior and Robotic styles so far, more than enough tho. I hope the future rewards will be better and we finally will have some good skirts in the game, both long and short. Without anything extra leggings under them which will require us to waste a color slot to match skin.
    • Like x 2
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'd love if we got some holly or mistletoe stuff, maybe during the Christmas event. Maybe like a hair clip or a hair that's a ponytail with the scrunchie or whatever having that classic bunch of holly leaves and berries and a sash or belt with it! It'd be perfect for this toon I wanna make eventually named Holly who'd have the nature power and be sorta Poison Ivy like!
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe it could be a skin! "Clown Skin" or "Jokester Skin" or something!
    • Like x 2
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Kryptonian seal as a costume that allows us to put an emblem in the middle such as yellow lantern superman, red lantern supergirl. Six dimension Superman style, Darkseid skin? lol well Omega Beams eyes,
  14. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This hairstyle from the Switch artwork would be so nice
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just for Batman2099earthcold... This new Batsuit from Batman # 100... the entire thing, top to bottom, including the cowl!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

i honesty don't know why we don't have those yet
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because DC Comics said "NO!"
  18. Telnano Active Player

Do we still have a Jessica Cruz Eyepatch? If not, so please give us one, my Jes wear a yellow ring.^^
    • Like x 1
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Looks outstanding.
    Despite the emblem, the whole set would match any other style, the cape over the shoulders and leaning to the floor, shiny boots and the gloves look attractive.
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Long, straight ponytail styles, T_T if it moves while jumping and flying instead of staying stable and attached, would be great.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I've seen the new upcoming cape and looks amazing, a long version would fill the gap.

[IMG]

And the high heeled boots above are so modern and tight and beautiful.

plain skirt above plain pants

[IMG]

Saturn Girl Classic :

[IMG]

Wonder Woman Thigh Highs :

[IMG]

The weapon style :

[IMG]

Hera (Prime-Earth)

[IMG]

a hairstyle that moves in a particular position in air like above.

Bonner hairstyle :

[IMG]

Lasso??
    I know Lasso of Truth is only for wonder woman, but there are many Lassos in DC Universe, plus we have so many things that belong to a particular character.

A simple pair of thigh high boots that look modern like this without extra colors and design (with or without heels).

[IMG]
    • Like x 4