Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree. In my opinion, more than a chest that shows an emblem in the correct spot, we need his hair style. Preferably with facial hair variations. That way you can have a bowl with a goatee for an evil-Gardner or a bowl with beard for a...I don't know...stranded-and-refuses-to-use-his-ring-to-shave-for-dramatic-effect look.
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I completely agree. Just an emblem slot on the front. For those that want to channel the Red Lantern Guy or a Star Sapphire Guy (pretty sure he put one on once). Or Blue...I know he didn't technically wear the Blue Lantern Ring, but the Blue Light was used to help him remove a Red Lantern Ring.

*20 minutes later*
    ...wait. He wore a Blue one in Future's End. Good thing I hadn't left the page yet so I could change this.
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

*click*
    While proof reading my previous post I realized something...hold on while I look up pictures.
    What about 50/50 emblems? Is it possible to get permission for that? Assuming it's not too stupid of an idea? Like right there where the emblem on Guy's uniform is clearly supposed to be half Red Lantern-half Star Sapphire. I say supposed to because it kinda didn't work in that shot. lol
    [IMG]

Or the Composite Superman emblem. Just to drive home there is more than one case of 50/50 emblems.
    [IMG]

Another random thought while attaching these photos...but that random thought is best saved for Joker's Funhouse.
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

still want the bombshell Harley socks with no boots
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Could we get a jacket & slimline combo that has a space on the slimline for us to put an emblem? On the chest of the slimline, not on the back of the jacket, like the Red Hood one except, you know, we can put our own emblem there instead of being stuck with the Bat.
    • Like x 2
  6. Guamanian New Player

This is what my toon looks like:
    [IMG]
  7. Sirens Cry New Player

I love it! What top is that?
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Themysciran warsuit amazon fury part 2 from the vendor in the themysciran outpost or Vendor 00
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

something really cool to have would be a back like that with katanna for the assassin/ninja league side.

[IMG]

I always thought it was a shame we still didn't get a Katanna sword style double sword back, I know there's a double sword style, but they're too big, it's not very pretty.
  10. Fwames Well-Known Player

Red X

I don't care if its gonna be from the time capsules just give me Red X.

Also throw in some actual red X as a weapon in the brawling or martial arts style. If it comes from the time capsules then so be it.

On a sidenote, we have the Mobius chair but no Metron style? Throw it in time capsules too, I don't care
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's actually not in Vendor 00 anymore. It's one of several styles that were pulled from it when the Devs decided their new, lower prices in the original Vendors were cheap enough. :oops:
  12. Krull1999 New Player

If possible make the Gorgon Slayer Style purchasable, or drop more frequently.
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agree. There is one piece I have literally never gotten.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sebuleanu New Player

It only took 4 years.
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Alright thanks for the update and correction.
  16. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

A laurel wreath for the head would be great for all of us godly themed heroes. It would especially fit with Wonder Woman if there happens to be more content coming that's tied with the movie,
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Already in the game but better don’t know the name of it tho sorry
  18. Megzilla Developer

I am sure we will have an opportunity to do something like this in the future.
    • Like x 5
  19. BatmanNj New Player

Hi can it’s be possible to get Superman and Batman chest and legs style without emblem ; the texture of this clothes are something special !
    • Like x 3
  20. Nezquick Level 30

What are the possibilities for big dresses with crinolines?