Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Terremor New Player

Red Son superman emblem, and red son batman style please.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Power Surge Level 30

I just want more styles that let me use emblems please. I hate getting an amazing style and realising I can't use my flash emblem on it :(
    • Like x 3
  3. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Give us a cloak
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Lower face masks, like this porceline style.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i would like to see a dove style or a new green arrow style or a swordbelt style
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Number 4 I would like both. To choose whether the battery is dead.
    • Like x 2
  7. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Going through the Wiki and looking at all the available head styles I'm a little surprised that a classic Green Arrow/Robin Hood hat isn't available in the game at this point.

[IMG]

So one of those please.
    • Like x 4
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Old School Dr Fate waist (please)
    Kalibak's hair style
    Creepers Neck piece
    Booster Gold's bracers
    Deadman's collar
    OMAC's Hair
    Wildcat's wrapped fists
    • Like x 1
  9. DiscoSoup Active Player

Athletic uniforms, including basketball, baseball, soccer and American football. With emblem options.
    • Like x 2
  10. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Warner Brothers owns all the Hanna-Barbera Superheroes .. So maybe it's time to include some of them. Space Ghost, Blue Falcon, Birdman and the Galaxy Trio, Dynomutt could be a base pet or a combat support pet.

Just thinking out loud ...
    • Like x 3
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Seeing Wildcat's wrapped fists as a costume style suggestion in a previous post made me realize.

What about Zealot's top (maybe with a little less cleavage showing), Mister Majestic's slimline (it has changed several times so the one in the pic), the gunslinger trench is most excellent for Grifter but could we get a trench with weapons or utility pouches across the chest (just more weapons styles), and do we have horns like Lord Defile's? As well as anything else WildC.A.T.S. related that I missed.

And since I already went back to Wildstorm I...oh wait...I promised to stop spamming the other Wildstorm teams. lol
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes and Yes. A bigger Yes to the Russian Batman, even just the head would be good for me.
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Space Ghost, Galaxy Trio, and Birdman I agree.
    • Like x 1
  14. CROVAX New Player

shark skin would be cool
    • Like x 2
  15. AV Loyal Player

Would be interesting to see the various standalone head models you've made over the years for, for example, the different species in the GL Corps, get added to the marketplace. The Corps is supposed to be pretty diverse but players can't currently look like a lot of the species NPCs can.
    • Like x 2
  16. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Make it so materials can be applied on the skins.
    • Like x 1
  17. SorayaPylos New Player

What about Artemis and hecate hair??? They are already in the game so you wouldn't even have to make a new style! Would love a pony tail like that, and the bombshell outfits to go with our hairs, ravens belt!!
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Spiky hair for males
    [IMG]
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Regrettably to the SEVERE excess of thusly named toons, this is not DBUO. Please, either create an original thought, or use something akin to the existing/past comics.
    • Like x 1