Bonus Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yep. All of these double / triple weekends are a round-a-bout way of putting on a sale. One way to look at this weekend is as a half off sale on marketplace nth metal. You pay full price, but the effect is “buy one, get one free” if used this weekend.

All stores do sales to draw in business. Double weekends will continue.
    • Like x 1
  2. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Finally double XP :) I have been waiting for ever.

Very sad the rank 200 is not out for the double XP.
    • Like x 1
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

So, you take artifact catalysts out of the shop, put source marks in the shop....at a much worse rate than the artifact catalyst cost....then you give us a reason to go buy source marks.....yeah, thanks a lot....for trying to take more of our money, when artifacts should level free. they were a way to fix your mistake....were...now they're a way for you to get more money from us if we don't want to do the long tedious in game grind for catalyst....i'll do the long tedious grind....i was buying the catalysts from the store, no way i'm ever buying a single source mark at your ridiculous rate. cut the price of them in half, and i'd consider it
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There isn't a cap on artifact XP, so you can do that. XP won't be wiped for any reason (beyond exploits, etc).
    • Like x 6
  6. not_again Dedicated Player

Before I go and waste a lot of money, if I level a few VWD to 141 this weekend will they all go to level 200 when the DLC drops?
  7. Healing Juice Active Player

Like one on each character? Yea they will.
  8. Designated Well-Known Player

when rank 200 hits live, the nth drops will increase like it happened with 160?
    • Like x 1
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Sadly there is no way to do this if you already have your artifact at 160.
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

When did they remove the artifact packs from the markedplace ? sad whale face :(
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao lol I love it.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

What? You can earn Source Marks ingame... Why anybody would buy them from the Marketplace is beyond me. And artifacts were introduced as alternate progression, not to "fix a mistake". Where did that idea come from?
  13. jflusson Well-Known Player

I mean, you could just put the xp into another artifact for now
  14. Deadjokes New Player

Are they adding John Constantine Trenchcoat in this years Halloween event?
  15. D0CT0RFATE New Player

75,000 Xp N’th metal is not gonna be a large enough boost DC. You will have to make a larger denomination to cope with the increase in xp
  16. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

So I’m just curious on what it is I’m supposed to do With my miracles of Force already at 160 and the 200 option won’t be available until after the Xp has passed. How am I supposed to be able to trade these in there if the cap Is already in play. At this point I’m pretty much screwed and will be forced to throw away $50 just to make that bump in level considering consuming artifacts after this won’t get you the full amount I’d literally be throwing away the artifacts I already have leveled. I mean after all it would be pretty stupid to consume it into a level zero artifact just to consume that level zero artifacts XP back into the manacles of force and re-level it from 0 to 160 with that extra XP just sitting there to wait. It means short of throwing away money to buy the catalysts you need to do this there’s no way the common player is going to be expected to do this.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you don't already have it, then buy and level up a Venom Wrist Dispenser to atleast Rank 141 and save it for when the Episode and ranks go live, you'll have that Venom Wrist boosted entirely free to Rank 200 in relation to the Artifact and Weapons-update. If you don't plan to use that VWD-Artifact at all, you'll have 800k+ experience into any other artifact of your choosing once the ranks go live. That's 800k+ experience AFTER the reduction when feeding the artifact into another.
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

Oh come ON. Buying and levelling a VWD is the most efficient use of the double XP weekend? So I cane an artifact I don't want, *hoping* to 141 it, rather than topping off my useful artifacts?

I understand the benefits of being able to achieve that, but it's a massive nett loss if you fail it by even 1 level - and also requires a huge investment in Catalysts, and likely two Seals of Completion too. Mini-maxing on this scale is best left to people that already have a 100+ VWD already, or whales.

And that's assuming that your relevant artifacts have a useful 200 ability / stat boost...

Seriously, do you guys ever even question what you say when you say it?
  19. Great Architect Loyal Player

I guess my question for you, Zneeak, is "Why would I do that, let alone advise other people to do it?"
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Did you even read the other dude's comment even one bit before coming at me? Maybe you should check your reading comprehension before coming at somebody. Do over and do it right. The useful artifacts he would want to put Nth-metal into over this weekend is at 160 already, he can't pour his Nth Metal into his already maxed artifacts to take advantage of this weekend. You do know how this works, right?

If you do NOT, I repeat do NOT have the ability to put your saved up Nth to overload your artifacts, leveling VWD to 141 will again amount to 800k+ experience to load into another artifact of your choosing once the Episode and Artifact/Rank Update goes live, as anyone with a 141+ Ranked VWD-Artifact in their possesion gets it boosted to Rank 200 for free in relation to the upcoming Artifact & Weapon Update.

There is also no *hoping* to 141+ it if you know how much Nth metal you got, how much Nth metal is needed and are capable of using basic math, just sayin'.

Of course it will cost you some catalysts and some seals, but the reward will still be over 800k+ Exp to any other artifact of your choosing once the Episode/Ranks are live, or a VWD-Artifact boosted to 200 right away and ready to use, if you intend to use it and not feed it. If you can afford the catalysts and seals, it's worth it. If you can't afford it, it doesn't make it a terrible idea, it just means you can't afford to take advantage of it.

And also, once again in terms of Reading Comprehension, I never once in my reply stated that this is
    "the most efficient use" of the Double EXP weekend either, it was simply a tip for somebody who's sitting on maxed out Artifacts that he would otherwise want to boost further towards the new ranks. Leveling a VWD to 141+ to save for after the Update/Episode goes live accomplishes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.