Bonus Artifact XP Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

Honestly since my artifact was already capped I just sacrificed that 160 artifact, four 100 level artifacts, and additional 150 thousand XP I had saved up through it into an amulet of Roa and switch to controller. Still have another 150 thousand XP sitting in my bank waiting until I have enough catalyst to re-level this one back to 160 . By then I should have another 150 thousand and should meet that 200 mark by Christmas. What’s the point Mepps or Batuma of artifact XP weekend like this if you do this prior to having it be of any use ?
    • Like x 1
  2. player077900 New Player

It isn't to appease me. And I didn't ask for artifacts to change tomorrow . I'm asking them if there is this "No Cap" Then make it exactly that . So WE not just I can do the overload if we choose without having to put max artifacts into a useless one then buy our original back and go through the whole process and cost of catalyst and seals again . I'm asking for NO XP cap to mean exactly that.

Waste * Where waist where waist. Phones and auto correct . whatever !
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

but then daybreak would miss very likely on revenues from catalysts and seals
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.