Tanks have it the worst don’t we? (Artifacts)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Math yo.
    • Like x 1
  2. Beast Nero Active Player

you know this from experience? from doing math? :)
    • Like x 1
  3. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

PvP veteran :3 2 PvP leagues. 3 PvP Update Testing phases on test server. And I'm a villain. Half of our population is at the broker, the other half is at phase shifter duel'ing, watching duels, or doing emotes. I'm the half at the broker, but my leaguemates duel religiously so they come to me for specs, which requires me watching duels, giving commentary, making adjustments for them on a case by case (powerset by powerset) basis, and occasionally doing it myself if it involves something new/weird to give a visual aid. Feel free to message Anput from Nightfall on USPS, he can show you the unkillable healer spec if you have free time. If you want to see an unkillable tank, I can message a friend to get on, otherwise he's on 2K. But yeah, easily 30+ minutes that can't result in kills. It's like 2 atomic tanks dom spec'd in batcave. Not going anywhere.
  4. Beast Nero Active Player

sorry dont want any advice from someone who uses mystic symbol of the seven as a healer :)... and the fact that i hate ppl who go healer or tank role just to be more unkillable in pvp makes me even more sick...

what is primary job of a healer?
    • Like x 1
  5. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

I can see why you and Nu are friends xD
    • Like x 1
  6. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Oh kuro ciao!
  7. Nu31 Well-Known Player

To take the place of tanks apparently, duhhhh!!!!!! Bye, friend :)
    • Like x 2
  8. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Circle the option that best answers the following question:
    Nero: "What is the primary job of a healer?"

A) To heal the group
    B) To give supercharge to the dps
    C) To not die
    D) To spam shields
    E) To take aggro
    F) To do damage
    H) To buff group members

Nu: *circles E*
    Nero: "Is that your final answer?"
  9. Beast Nero Active Player

i have asked you the question first... why would i answer my own question... dummy.
    • Like x 1
  10. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Funny because I replied to Nu. I didn't ask you your own question unless you're admitting to being Nu on an alt forum account for some unknown reason.
  11. Beast Nero Active Player

why you write nero then???

you said Nero: is that your final answer?
    • Like x 1
  12. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Correction, I wrote Nero: "Is that your final answer?"
    Does your country not use colon's and quotes the same way that mine does?
    • Like x 1
  13. Beast Nero Active Player

a what?
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why is this thread still open?
  15. Beast Nero Active Player

you sound like some newbie player... those players usually look for ways to get something OP for pvp or trying to hide in healer or tank roles. anything not to die... well it seems about right... never heard of you in all my years of playing dcuo and im a pvp player... must be some nobody that is trying to get some recognition on forum at least... if not ingame.
  16. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

"sound like" -> Don't care.
    "never heard of you in all my years of playing dcuo" -> Heard you were EU so you wouldn't have.
    "get recognition on the forums" -> Don't need it. Only like 4 people on the forums I actually respect and would want recognition from, and 3/4 of them, I already have it. The 4th retired years ago and is a ghost pretty much.
    "get recognition in game" -> You're about 5-6 years late.
  17. Rainnifer Committed Player

Okay people, you should probably end the petty squabbling. Beast Nero there is no reason you should be judging how people want to play especially if it is PVP because it is VS so you choose how you want to approach your fights. You have been throwing insults and clearly ignoring the "credibility" of who you're arguing with, I suggest you simply stop or if you're crazy enough just take it to PMs where they can simply block/ignore you.

CrescentMoon, you can just ignore this person, the convo is going way far away from the topic at hand in the thread and even then the OP said they quit so the thread can basically be left alone altogether.
  18. Beast Nero Active Player

have a nice day :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Happy® New Player

If i buy you name change token would you swich your name to Obsession man its really fit on you :D and yeah i got bored need some fun
    • Like x 2
  20. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

I'd trade og names with you but I'm not done with Be Humble yet, might retire after I get 3 crowns on Seasons 2 of SM :D