The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With as bright as it was in the livestream I wasn't sure I wanted to add the Orange Gleaming aura to an Atomic character's energy look...

[IMG]

...but it wasn't as overwhelming as I thought it would be. The pulsating adds a nice touch, too. :D
    • Like x 6
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Almost a shame that I used the Blue Gleaming on his Controller armory, that armory doesn't get a whole lot of use. LOL
    • Like x 4
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

My current look for Elysium Angel using the controversial "Seraph Style" with some "Before" and "After" images of what was and what is. (I'm not trying to cause any more issues with this, only posting what is what is for comparison, and to show my character as usual.)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I just call this one Shimmering Goddess,since I'm wearing shimmer aura and shim'tar gear ya know ;):p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make The Gentle Man,not sure if many have heard of him though
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean the blatant-pantyline? Is that new? Can't remember seeing that before, believe at least one character has the Seraph legs butt no one uses it, will have to check it (and other styles, going by the Shimmering Goddess below and her BPL)
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

It was there with the old skins, and then disappeared with the new skins. Some people, myself included, felt it was an improvement without it, but due to a similar style going completely bottomless, and someone pointing that out, along with this Seraph style not having the underwear anymore, it was put back in. It's also been added back to the Circe loincloth, which is also dumb, because that certainly covers more. But, yeah, it is what it is.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Having that black-panty is just stupid, and completely ruins the look...
    And they need to remove the panties!
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried making a twi'lek:p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not a terribly bad attempt :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Long live machine! :D Metallica Robot....or....cyborg....whatever

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12. Black Peacock Active Player

What's the chest style called?
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

kryptonain flexsuit
    • Like x 1
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

That's the fabled Kryptonian Flexuit chest piece. If you don't already have it and this pic has encouraged you to seek it out, then I sincerely wish you the best of luck because it can be an ENORMOUS pain to get.
    • Like x 2
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Also known as RNG Dreamcrusher (but not for me cause I have it :D). ;):(
    • Like x 3
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Something tells me it's probably easier to obtain than the thrice-damned Demon's Tail Waist Style! :p

But in both cases, I guess I better just start praying to RN Geesus. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Um...i've gotten that tail so many times...and deleted it because I wouldn't use it really (i've only ever gotten the Kryptonian Flexsuit chest ONCE).
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Stupid Devs! I've never gotten the Tail even once! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No lie, I almost posted a screenshot of me getting the tail one time, but decided that would be seriously trolling you (in all fairness, I was drunk when it dropped for the 50th time). :D
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It’s the other way for me. I’ve gotten the chest so many times I’m sick of getting it. I’ve never gotten the tail though.
    • Like x 1