The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

GhostStarMac
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Zoom is a cheetah (leopard), and there are no black lines with the Talon panties, because, as you said, the animal skins can go completely nude

Okay, that's new: hyu-mon skins now have the option to wear 'None' for Chest and Legs, that was never even an option for them before (going 'None' forces them into a skimpier pair of panties than the Briefs and those 'Chicken Breast' bra-stuffers) butt if you go from a naked non-hyu-mon to a hyu-mon, then they are in the Sports-Bra and Briefs until you go in and re-select None (okay, further checking with a hyu-mon character, and they don't get the 'None' option even when switching to the Bark skin, only those who were created as a non hyu-mon, how it is able to tell what their 'default' skin is, no idea, haven't claimed the new skins yet so can't check with those)
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

CHROMA!!!! Finally got my hands on one! :D I'm still sorting through options to get a look I like using it (went with yellow as yellow, black and white are part of the color scheme on the character I gave it to), but I do have to correct something from earlier.

Seems as though I was partly wrong on what happens when you use it with Lantern-themed outfits.

[IMG]

That's the Vesture chest and Heart of the Predator legs. So the Chroma material does still block the Lantern emblems from showing on chest pieces but the Star Sapphire emblem still shows through on the legs. Something of a change from the Gold/Silver/Bronze materials from earlier on (those completely cover the Star Sapphire emblem).
    • Like x 2
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

OMG! Could you do me a big favor? Could you have your character wear as many Heart of the Predator pieces as you might have, and could you have yellow as your primary color. If you then wouldn't mind sharing a pic here, please. :)

I'm totally starting to feel the Chroma pressure. I really didn't want to pony up for it because I've gone on a huge broker spending spree this past week. I thought I'd settled on the perfect look for my Rage character (Furious + Red Obsidian), but I saw a Red Chroma yesterday in the HoD and now I think I want it, lol. I really need to see HotP in Chroma to know for sure.
    • Like x 1
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

Ask and ye shall receive (with a little help)

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

That’s it. Changing all of my armories to use shields. No longer will there be different weapons and different load outs. From now on, every armory has a shield because this new material makes it look AWESOME!
    ...oh yes. And nobody is allowed to question why my pirate is wearing aviators and not an eyepatch. Lol
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know ChillCat beat me to it (and in the colors you were looking at to begin with LOL) but here we go. :D

[IMG]

I took your request literally, though, so every piece used the Yellow Chroma that has the yellow as the center/primary color. Probably why the headpiece ended up with the black section instead of what ChillCat ended up having.
    • Like x 3
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]

[IMG]

This is a zurg my friend ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

So back on the transformers kick, gen 1 Optimus and bumble Bee
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

On a side note, what does everyone use as an image up loader? i'm beginning to hate photobucket...
    • Like x 4
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, I’ve seen all that wonky stuff with changing skins too.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Including how only created non hyu-mons can go full naked?
    Still not sure how they can tell...
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

WOW! Thank you both so much. The COLORS, they're so vibrant!

I'm looking at the three Chroma options you get and am I correct in saying that you can't set the secondary color for this style to black? My Rage character is pretty much defaulted to HotP and I use red in the primary, black in the secondary, and gold (or white) in the tertiary. The red Chroma was so close to being perfect for me.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Some Chroma Materials. ;)

• Like x 2
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I had hoped to use the Chroma material to give Headlong's classic look (black with yellow/gold highlights) a shiny upgrade, but the channels didn't want to agree. LOL So I went full-on shiny. :D

[IMG]

Had to change the belt to get a single color, and switched her classic look footwear (Supergirl boots) to the Flash boots.
    • Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My viking style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Great look, but thanks to watching WAY too many cartoons this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the outfit. :D

• Like x 1
  17. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

One of my Atlantean's main styles.[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My Fire toon, The RedRonin...rocking the Red Chroma on his Melee Range DPS Armory.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I changed the Horned helmet with felix fausts helm since that one looks more like the gjermundbu helm that many norwegains used to wear at that time.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Optimus Prime with the Chroma materials. ;)