We got the Powers... Mostly?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The 14th Doctor, Jun 10, 2018.

1. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Wonderful list, but never gonna happen.
    • Like x 1
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Some people got what they want, do we have serums, lanterm healer or kriptonite powers?
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

honestly i only see 2 or 3 powers which still need introducing based on dcuo's specific canon and dc content as a whole. ghost/spirit powers due to so many ghost characters in dc comcis in the original material and canon dc universe liek deadman and the sheer number of spooks we have in this game ranging from trigon's prison to lair of the spectre to the halloween event. saphire/indigo lanterns or white and or black lanterns cause canonically these are well established and just as prevalent as the green and sinestro corps' in the war of the light dlc content, and kryptonian powers as there are lots of kryptonians and alot of stuff base dons uper man including half the raid content it could be a mix of super strength and stuff like heat vision as well as kryptonian crystals. oh and chemical powers thanks to scarecrow/bane/joker.
  4. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

This reply gave me an aneurysm
    Acid powers would be nice though. And a strength-based powerset
    • Like x 1
  5. Saturn Girl Committed Player

6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Shadow powers, like a ninja? That's crazy talk. There are no ninja's in the DC Universe. Oh wait, yes there is. They were all trained at Nanda Parbat, but for some reason no one ever recognizes anyone. Must be big place.
    • Like x 1
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Of course shadow powers are at the top of most lists given the Shade, Obsidian et al. Light powers also could be quite viable and there you have the Ray, Lightray and probably some other rays I'm missing.

Beyond that I think transmutation powers similar to Metamorpho or E-Lad could be implemented in a way that makes sense. The former could have a power tree where you transmute yourself and the latter the environment. Some shields in the form of turning yourself to steel or gases for AoE and even construct like effects could work.
  8. Comixfan Committed Player

Air/wind, shadow, elemental, Blue Lantern, physical/super-strength, weapon master, beast master, Black Lantern/necromancer, magnetic, solar, lunar, sonics, cyber/hacker... and that's just off the top of my head!

And I still want to have the option for my Sorcery hero to have the powers come from their weapon, not their hands!

(The change completely ruined my Ghostbuster character I'd had since launch!)

I still also want teleportation and ice slide movement powers (been asking for those since launch!) as well as claws and javelin/spear for new weapon types!
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Blue Lantern please Devs...
  10. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Not sure how that would work in this game based on content we have. Precognitive powers are interesting, but I don't know if it translates well.

On the other hand, breaching and sound blasts would work and we already have the animations in the game! :D
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

personally, ive always wanted the power of Poison. i see that interaction working very well.