Chemical Powers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saturn Girl, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Hello Everyone.
    Today I'm gonna talk about a new powerset.
    As long as you all must know PS3 is going to fall.
    (I'm so much sorry for PS3 users).
    So Water Powers are healer, and next powerset is going to be controller then tank then another healer. I know Shadow, Sunlight, Air, Star Sapphire Lantern (Ring) and Blue Lantern (Ring) Powers are already in the list as Controller and Magnetic, Black Lantern (Ring), Elastic and Super Strength powers are already in the list as Tank and wanted so much ever.
    Chemical powers were always my wish on DCUO.
    When I say Chemical powers, maybe you think That's Atomic Powers. But No. Absolutely No.
    First than all, Chemical Powers are Healer and can't be tank at all. And Atomic powers are completely Tank and can't be any other role.
    When you see Chemo's Information in DCUO, you can see his powerset is called Atomic, but that's wrong, that's completely wrong.
    Chemical powers in DC Comics are based on Chemo and used by many characters like Dargonwing or Infectious Lass, Chemical Kid and Too many other characters, and actually have the actions of Acids, Dangerous Liquids and Gasses and Acid Touch and controlling and creating deseases and Tokineksis and Liquid and Acid forms and...
    But Atomic Powers have the actions of Energy Projection, Warmth, Lasers and...
    I know it will be a long while to get the next healer but I hope we at least receive some more Iconic powers which will have Chemo's powers inside them selves until we own Chemical powers for our characters.
    And So, we know there is not going be any more beautiful and pretty idea for next Healer poweset except a new Magic or While Lantern (Ring) powerset, so Chemical (Toxin) can work as well nice.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

I highly doubt new Lantern Powers will be released at any time of the game.

Shadow as controller for example would be nice
    Air would be also kinda nice, but you can just use the flight iconic tree for that. So I doubt it will come to the game.

Now Chemical Powers would be just perfect as a healer (for me as a chemical geek.. kinda :D).
    • Like x 3
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

We just shouldn't lose our hope.
    We're going to have a long life time to play with ANY powerset on DCUO even Air powers. I understand we have some actions of wind in Flight movement tree, but in my upon that's not good enough.
    We have a lot of time to get them all on DCUO.
    But anyway, Sunlight powers are FIRST in my Controllers wish list, we seriously don't have any actions of Sunlight in DCUO though even this is a very important and famous power in DC Comics, and sadly Light and Rage powers are too different, first because of their colors then because of their different abilities then because they are based on a TECH RING.
    I doubt there is going to be any new Lantern powerset but I see no reason to not get added to the game, even the PS3's problem is solved and with this long time for playing, I just keep requesting and hoping to get new Lantern powers.
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

For Me Too.
    Thank Ya.
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

I support this idea.

Think of the humongous amount of pick-up lines I could use with chemical powers.
    • Like x 4
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

I would absolutely love a shadow/troll power set, it's been asked for many times, I remember somone on here can't remember the name created a fan made shadow power set tree and it looked and sounded really great that could manipulate shadows.

Like the sound of chemical too but I'm more keen on s shadow/troll powerset, and maybe blue or whatever colour lantern heal but I doubt that.
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

So first, controller powerset is going to be the next. Then Tank and Healer. ;)
  8. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Not to bust your bubble but shadow powers are never coming. Why? Because celestial already has them. If you are a villain your attacks are shadow colored. They won't waste their time making something that's already there.
  9. krytine Loyal Player

Just a heads up atomic originally was supposed to be a healer not tank. But the community was massively upset with that so the devs did some reconfiguration and made it a tank.
  10. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I don't make a big deal with this case, Shadow or Air or Sunlight or... Any other controller powerset doesn't matter for me, I will love it whatever it is. You just should have a look at a thread in the forums which is about Shadow powers, I'm just giving you a few informations about that.
    Shadow powers and Celestial powers... You can even see the difference in their names, Shadow has even been used by Meta and Tech humans in DC Comics who has used a technology at Shadow powers and... Shadow powers are Controller and can't even Heal and be Tank at all and have the actions of Tunneling, Invisibility and...
    But As you can see in its name, Celestial powers are Holy and Dark Magics from the Sky and Hell. Their pretty much different, and Celestial powers are %100 Magic.
    Then, Shadow Powers are %100 Black, and having a few Purple Colors in Celestial powers doesn't mean that they are Shadow powers.
  11. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I have known that someone will say this, And this is actually why I mentioned some reasons in my first comment.
    Please just read that again.
    But as your answer, (Again) Atomic and Chemical powers are too different.
    Atomic powers are energy projection and their a Killer God and a Dangerous Gun. Atomic powers can NOT Heal anyone and anything at all, How will Atomic powers heal group members, your friends and league mates?
    With burning them?
    Or destroying their body and head?
    This has no answer.
    Atomic Powers are radioactive too, But they are too different of Chemical Powers. And I again mention that Atomic powers are ENERGY Projection and warm.
    And
    Chemical Powers can NOT be any other role except Healer, They can't control anyone and anything, and can't cover anyone and anything at all, Actually they don't have its ability. Acids, Diseases, Chemical and Cold ( And Hot) and Green LIQUIDS , Can NOT Control and Cover.

Chemical powers are solid, semi solid, liquid and gas, NOT ENERGY.

And actually I don't think there is any better idea for healer powers. All powers which have the ability of healing are all added to the game, And as long as all Lantern powers are based on a RING and they are Tech, Even the White Lanterns Powers which JUST LOOK Like Holy energies and healer, can't be a healer powerset and their are only good for controller and tank. So Chemical Powers can be a nice Healer powerset.
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

to throw a few extra power ideas out there:
    ¤Poison
    ¤Sound
    ¤Elasticity
    ¤Bad Luck
    ¤Necromancy
    ¤Totem (like Vixen etc, using the spiritual powers of animals)
    ¤Parasitic (id say as a healer. based on Parasite, draining the enemy to heal the team)
    ¤Mirrors?(mirror master is definitely underutilized, i could see his powers being interesting)
    ¤Comedy (a mix of Joker & Trickster stylized attacks)
    • Like x 1
  13. Elusian Crowd Control

Star Sapphire Lantern Powerset or a base part of it called "Love" Powerset as Healer would be smth I would be interested as long it features a pink/magenta color tone. Quick Combo based (single inputs). Thats the only thing I gonna accept for a lantern based powerset but generally I dont feel like in need of a new power right now.
  14. krytine Loyal Player

Wow you have a narrow view of atomic energy or radiation. It is use to expedite healing kill bacteria. Jumpstart healing with chemicals or meds. So why is it In your mind chemicals could only be a healer that was more so the point then anything. But just to let you know atomic was to be a healer and set to be a good one but the community wanted it as a tank thats all so it was reworked
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

With that logic, Celestial would never have been made a powerset, because we already had sorcery. :rolleyes: Munitions would never have been a powerset because we already have Gadgets. Etc, etc...

With all the different suggestions and views people have had in regards of how Shadow powers would work and function, it would be NOTHING like Celestial. You don't get to decide what they would waste their time on or not, and considering how many people I've seen upvote and support the idea of Shadow as a new powerset both around these forums and in-game, I'd say implementing it would be the complete OPPOSITE of "wasting their time."
    • Like x 1
  16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Being one of the members of Star Sapphire Corps (Ring) and having the True Love's powers was always my wish.
    But as long as they have shown and we have seen in the series and comics, Pink Lanterns do have the powers of Controlling men, reading minds, and kinda freezing people in crystals, and they are controllers.
  17. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Yes, Atomic Powers in the REAL world CAN be pretty much useful and fantastic energies to get used by cars, cycles, Trucks, technologies and... Ect instead of oils, gas and... Ect if people use them in right way.
    But in this game, DC Universe Online, everyone uses them as a weapon.
    If that community has chosen this, he got his best choice ever.
    And if you're saying Chemical powers are Atomic powers and they are only wasting the time, just don't buy them and don't enjoy. BUT if this is the case, we wouldn't have Rage powers and Celestial and Munition and Quantom and... Ect
    Like our friend Zneeak talked about Celestial and Gadgets, I do talked about Light and Rage, if what you are saying was true we could NEVER have Rage powers because it is a Lantern Ring Like Light powers.
    But No absolutely NO.
    Light and Rage powers have different roles, colors, shapes, actions and... Ect
    Even about Atomic powers, we would never have them because Fire and Atomic are both Energy Projection and Tank too.
    Chemical powers, acids, green LIQUIDS Not Energies, Controlling Diseases, Liquid forms, Toxin Liquids and... Ect are not same with Atomic powers.
    If you have any better Healer Idea, good for you, no one is stopping ya, share you idea.
  18. krytine Loyal Player

Ok not knocking you in any way but projected energy not being a healer you do have electric that heals. I guess I am missing something of your meaning other then the fact you want chemical to be a healer. But I don't see it being just a healer it could be a troll as well this was the point I was trying to get across is all so as in the rest never mind
  19. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

#BlueLanternPowers #ShadowPowers

Goodbye.
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

[IMG]
    you had me at "chemicals"...
    [IMG]
    cool idea
    • Like x 1