How to get Eyes of the Dusk/NEW Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Attackfrog Active Player

I am pretty dumb when it comes to this game and this thread was simple and easy enough to follow that it even helped ME.

Thanks!! (Not being sarcastic)
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Nice work Tor! :D

Was just looking for this thread to add this :) - 1st thing I did after getting venom artifact to 20 was look at my feats.. such a relief that only need to get them to 20
    • Like x 1
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Ok, quick question, has anyone tried applying a Material to the Eyes of the Dusk appearance? Just curious to know if it applies the Material or if we get a weird effect like when a Material gets applies to the Johnny Quick back piece.

[IMG]

Not the best pic, I know. LOL
  4. Multiverse Creator League

For those who might want to see the new Artifacts. ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Dene Devoted Player

Hey Will!

Nope.. no changes.. did a quick check with Void, Silver & Chrome
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Put a material on Fat'e Faith back. Looks fine from the front, rotate your character and the whole back disappears. Creepy.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so do the artifact components only fall once a day? or can we get more of them daily? it's been like 5 days and i'm only at 5/10 for the dark dentistry feat.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

1 of each (3 each) a day. Make sure you're wearing the eyes as a style. You do have to spend some time hitting things until they drop (sometimes it takes up to 15 minutes of playtime before they start to drop). Make sure you're not deleting your drops.
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

that's what i thought unfortunately. well at least it's only 5 more days, and i used the free catalyst cache to get the electrum for the demon's fang before hand thankfully.
  10. Multiverse Creator League

Bumpidibump. ;)
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*BUMP!*

Could someone please remind me how we obtain the version of the Eyes of the Dusk style that IS color tintable? :confused:
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s a super rare drop from the same capsule. Not a collection or even something that’s in the reward choice window. You open one and it just appears in your inventory.
    • Like x 3
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I got the eyes of dusk the other day from a Mega capsule. What artifacts are these and are they even worth trying to get in Nov 2019?
  14. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Unfortunately I saw this post too late lol.
  15. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

the hell with eyes of the dusk, i want the eyes of the duck....[IMG]
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lazarus Pit Water, Venom Wrist Dispenser and Demon's Fang. The VWD is essential for precision DPS, the Demon's Fang is for healers and the LPW is mainly for tanks but anyone can use it.
  17. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Ahhh... got it. Thanks!
  18. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

bump this sht ...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

and they gasped and laughed at the CGI Sonic...THE FOOLS...!!??
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I still had in my Shared Bank 42 Unlocked Assassin's Time Capsules saved up from previous Resurgence Events. I gave them to my Ultraman and started opening them, since he's the character I wanted Luminous Gaze for. It only took 8 capsules opened for one to drop into his Inventory! :D

Over my years playing this game, I've heard rumors, or rather theories, that some players mentioned, of a Hidden Luck Stat for our Player Characters, one we have ZERO control over, that we can't increase with skill points, or buffs, or anything like that, yet which governs how often that character gets rare items out of the RNG Lottery.

This is the second time this year I've used my Ultraman to open a bunch of Time Capsules looking for a rare item, and the second time he's obtained that item quickly. I think there just might be something to this Hidden Luck Stat thing... not that the Devs would ever confirm or deny, mind you. :p

Okay, last question: Which Color Slot determines the color of the Luminous Gaze? Is it the Eye Color? Or one of my main 3? :confused: