Resurgence Mega Capsule & Powerset Auras

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Hydraze Active Player

What were you expecting it to look like?
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

my suggestion: with the slim auras you can buy from the market place,
    you can get auras with fitting colors, for each power. they look better ^^
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well, the other full body auras actually had full body-effects, this one looked empty. Feels like they could have put more sparks to it, maybe made the sparks a bit more "aggressive", I don't know.
    • Like x 1
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

i was thinking it would be more visible, something like the solar aura... this one is... decent yet modest.
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, i don't buy stabilizers anymore... so, my oppinion has no value... if you like it though, have fun with it ^^'
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have enough stabilizes saved up to open 3 but in all honesty I already have the best quantum power aura the original plasmic.
    • Like x 2
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, you do realize that you're going to lose money with the 14 day expiration date, right?
    • Like x 4
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They have to make sure people don't just wait to open them for free. The ones you purchase on the marketplace don't have the 14 day expiration date, so people who want to actually buy them can keep opening them long afterwards. I think it's a smart way to have the security of AN ACTUAL AURA instead of stupid collections, but still provide the urgency that time capsules always have going on.
    • Like x 3
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Let's put it this way, would you rather spend 7 dollars and get an assured aura, but have to do it within the next month, or spend hundreds, working at A SINGLE COLLECTION FOR 1 aura?! It's your choice, of course, but I honestly can't believe people are complaining this much.

Think of this as 1 big booster bundle but without marketplace items, with TCs instead. Let's not kid ourselves, you're essentially paying 7$ for an aura, just like with BBs, and the NINE open TCs are just icing on the cake.
    • Like x 6
  10. InspectaD New Player

I would like to see, that they start making Good Content/DLC's .
    & that they start fixing Bugs/Glitches.
    Instead of focusing so much on Cosmetic Stuff.
    • Like x 2
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I started saving up stabies and these look nice however I may just wait to use them on the new time capsule whenever that drops near the new episode but some of these do look really good tho.
  12. Riddim7 Active Player

How nice that "new" T9 raid is copy of old event raid and there was no time or resources to make something really new, but there is always time and resources to made things that drain players from moneys.
    Its that what game become? Microtransactions and copy>paste raids?
    • Like x 2
  13. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

as long as the stabilizers don't go away I'm cool with all. I've walked away from putting any extra money in this game if my subscription isn't enough anymore I just don't get it, and If something doesn't change by June I'll cancel my sub. Even I cant keep hoping this **** will change and it never does. You cant keep revamping the same maps over and over and using events to not offer anything new but a chance to sell us a shiny new dodad of some sort they could at least if they sell you something make it something u want, Imagine going to a burger place and ordering a hamburger and having a 1 in 17 chance thats what youll get, and you all in this game, we all end up with a Filet-O-Fish unless you drop 100 bucks on it, Not me no sir not anymore, Its easy to see why everyone that comes back leaves again
    • Like x 2
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I was actually interested until this part.
    • Like x 2
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Since they're going to drop for about a month, you don't honestly need to worry about it that much. It doesn't mean they'll only be around for 2 weeks, just that the capsules in your inventory will last that long before expiring.
  16. Unida Dedicated Player

id be excite re the auras if it was 2013
    • Like x 1
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm glad I saved my keys. This will help me greatly with getting those feats done from older time capsules opposed to using the broker. People ask for ridiculous prices on collections etc.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kestral Committed Player

The sorcery one looks so bad. :(
    All you had to do was take the runes on the circle of protection and make them float around us in the powers colors.
    Shoot you could even have tried to to turn the watcher or fury aura into something full body. This just looks like some weird amoeba.

The quantum was a bit off as far as being a representation of the power, but in and of itself is neat to look at, and I can at least use it for my water toon.

And best of all since I don't save my keys, seeing as I'm still trying to get the void essence since it came out, I'll be able to open what 1-2 of these as a member before they expire?
    • Like x 1
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Good lord Mr. Mepps.This is an outstanding deal.

This is what I think of them. :)

I can't get enough. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Chicken Well-Known Player

OK, So I know the MEGA time capsule is dropping tomorrow. I know that within the capsule there will be 9 of the previously released time capsules. My question is this, will the MEGA TC be the only TC dropping or will the TC drops be like the previous revisit of TC's? where we were getting single TC's at a time?