Livestream Preview: Notorious Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Can't do Stabilizer Events on the Test Server?
  2. Lodestone Active Player

Do we need Time Capsule gear to get the feat for a chance for OP drops ingame? I dont know but for me the new TC gear isnt interesting, i just opended a few TC ive saved and put the gear on broker to make some money. I think the feat should be 'ingame' and stay at the vendor gear.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

I dont know if we need but it was so with every single piece of gear which droped from all previous TC and if it doesnt countinue to be so i have no interest in TC anylonger , no point in buying them anylonger since i am only doing it for the OP gear cause i play melee rage and i need the extra defence & hp of OP gear to be able to success in elite raids and without TC gear i have to get the vendor gear which would require me to use replay badgets or grind for 2 months before first op collection is even droping or spending insane amount of money on broker which is a reason to quit for me.

it may be just me but i dont get TC for styles or SP if very rarely, the whole purpose for me to get TC is the feat of the TC gear for op collection to start droping cause unlike the SP or styles from TC the OP gear is real progression to me.
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

If getting all the TC gear isn't going to give us the feat anymore then we should of been told that in the livestream the other day.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lodestone Active Player

I understand your point of view but i thought that the vendor gear from for example Age of Justice gives the feat for a chance to drop OP gear. If im wrong about thatthen sorry, but for me thats the way it should be... infact "play' the game to get OP gear, not 'just' buy it.
    But its not an attack on you just a different point of view.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There feat to get OP collections to drop has been tied to having pieces of gear of that grant you 8 of something. Both the vendor gear and the gear from the TC that dropped with it have had that something for the past year. With the exception of the shim'tar gear, you needed to be wearing either 8 vendor pieces, 8 TC pieces, or 8 pieces that were a mix of the two to get the feat for OP collections to start dropping.

Last episode they didn't put out the TC right away, and the same thing happened here. There cynic in me says it's so the day one "gotta have it all now" crowd spends replays to get vendor gear and start getting OP collections (instead of buying their way through TCs). Then the TC drops, and the same crowd buys again, because they "have" to have the styles/feats. So instead of getting them once, they get them twice.

If they come out and say this isn't a bug, it was just be one more bad decision in a line of bad decisions. Just look at the feedback for the winter seasonal...
    • Like x 2
  7. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

The style really does look nice... but the oddly flat butt plate is really weird..LOL I know what a weird thing to say but it's true. It's the only thing that doesn't flow.
    Considering you see the back of your character way more than the front I'm not sure I will use this style.
  8. Lodestone Active Player

Thanks for clearing this up for me cause i have some OP gear got by dropping collection ingame and by buying collection at broker and yet never completed 1 set of TC gear. I was pretty sure you get the feat by getting the vendor gear so was surprised to read that you get the feat by TC gear. (Btw i get the vendor gear just by playing the game without rarely use of my replays so i usually get my OP pieces a bit later lol).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.