Happy Halloween! Free Treat or Treat Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thanks for the free skill point. Can we buy this item from the Halloween Vendor?
  2. Psychojuggalo New Player

I collected free gift and didnt get my 4star feat from treat or treat gift early in the morning then i went back later still no feat i cosumed all base items character name ultimate Eradicat0r
  3. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Thanks for the treats devs. Luckily I wasn't affected by the glitch so I got my feat and 5 extra items I can either sell or donate (you don't have to consume all items for the feat, just one of each).
  4. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Sweet, Thanks :)
  5. Kestral Committed Player

This box with the base items at least for the feat was in the seasonal vendor for 50 if you want it on other characters without replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  6. SneakyRe3orn New Player

Well...I did read thru this thread and it said "fixed". I took base items but no feat for me. Doesn't matter anymore thou because I used my own cash and bought them base items. Feat finally popped for me. But not for free thou. Thanks for the other stuffs thou.
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes
  8. Taco Loco Active Player

Any updates on fixing the feat for people that consumed the base items and feat didn't pop?
    • Like x 2
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Love the gifts! Thank you!!
  10. Psychojuggalo New Player

Nevermind mepps i used my candy corn bits to buy the base box just so i could get my bat got your tounge feat so that i could get my sp but thanks for trying anyways
  11. Perdition Committed Player

Any ETA for the fix?
  12. War Active Player

Still not fixed for me. I refuse to use my own money for this feat when I should of gotten it for free.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The fix will require a downtime maintenance - likely next week.
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Why not tommorow;)
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

What's the replay badge needed to unlock 4 star feats?
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

I think someone said 7 earlier, I can't confirm yet.
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

18. Shandiego New Player

Literally giving away sp.
  19. Nih Prod New Player

Thank You! :)
    Respect token please?! :D
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

This is another 'one per account' gift? Thanks, but won't be opening it (specially after removing the Base Items tab)