Happy Halloween! Free Treat or Treat Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Aquajet Well-Known Player

Thanks for the gifts! Those spooky bits will certainly help with the high costs this year. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Can someone tell me if the base items are account bound?
  3. IonHero Committed Player

Thanks, but did you have to make it a 4 Star feat? Had to add a button to my feat checker just to accommodate this one feat :p
  4. Perdition Committed Player

Do we have to give our details? Because ive applied those baseitems aswell and nothing popped for me. I tried relogging aswell but nothing changed.
  5. Vesper Dedicated Player

Thank you guys SOOOO much! Amazing, unexpected, TOTALLY appreciated! :D
  6. recoil Committed Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, we will find and fix everyone at once.
    • Like x 2
  8. ODeeSTeeDown New Player

Thank you for looking into this. I know in your original post, you said all 13 items need to be collected; however the Feat Description says that only 1 of each need be collected. Will those of us that split duplicate items across alts still be able to get the feat when the fix goes through?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You're right - it is not all of the duplicate items. I will fix.
    • Like x 1
  10. MiLady Well-Known Player

Thanks for the free gift. Unfortunately, when you mean "free to all players", that meant 1 gift per account. I tried to get the bag on another alt on my account and it was not there.
    • Like x 2
  11. Heywiar Committed Player

Thank you for quickly adressing this issue. Sucks mine glitched but stuff happens. Thanks for the gift!
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Its all account bound. Except for the marks. IIRC once u open the box the marks go to that toon. But then the base item box, scratch post, and aura can be put in shared bank.

Its also 7 replay badges to unlock the feat on alts. The feat is under the halloween seasonal tab.
    • Like x 1
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Thanks for the free gift devs. It is much appreciated.
  14. Cyro Committed Player

Can anyone tell me what base items are in the box
  15. SneakyRe3orn New Player

Thanks, but ... My 4 star feat was not even there. And yes I am legendary. I took base items but nothing happened. Now 4 star feat is there but no base items. I did take them but they didn't count in. So, thanks for NO FEAT!
  16. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Try reading the entire thread before commenting. It'll help you greatly.
    • Like x 2
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

Can we keep it topical? Just say thank you when receiving a gift. :)
    • Like x 2
  18. kiwipunisher New Player

Just a suggestion in case you can't fix the feat thing not poping for players who already used the base items before the fix, maybe you can just give another box as a gift to all players without the marks and aura....like i said it's just a suggestion.
  19. Aquajet Well-Known Player

20. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Super, Duper Great! Thank you very much guys. This is savage!