Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Definitely easy to do. :) Thanks
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Make sure you add witches broom for staff to that list too, I'll be patiently waiting it's arrival, as I do every year.... :)
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I'd love to see more skirts for iconic styles, Fallen God Superman, Blackhawk, now Riddler's style, PANTS everywhere, I think these are missed opportunities to have more skirts in game or thigh high boots. Pretty please.
  4. Megzilla Developer

I have it written down :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Megzilla Developer

Skirts get a little tricky because of how they're weighted.. they get stretched in the middle and look silly. The reason I haven't been doing as many skirts/thigh highs is because I try to make gear suits fairly gender neutral. However that's not fair to people who want skirts/thigh highs etc. I'll definitely add these items to the list since I can make a case for them not being in a gear set. Cheers.
    • Like x 2
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Yeah I've noticed that, but I think short/tight skirts look better and are more free of that stretching effect. ;)
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Would a 'poofy' skirt like tulle or organza fabric be a little more realistic loking for that awkward shape?
    Kilts? Might be good for St. Patrick's.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

:eek:

Any remote chance it can be squeezed into this years seasonal or will I have to hide in my cave for another year?
  9. DanXVII Committed Player

I think so too :) A samurai sword on the hip, or horizontal on the lower back as a waist style, or even just the standard back piece (like the riddler cane) with a nice big detailed hilt coming over the shoulder (like the shim tar) would be beautiful.

If it needs to take inspiration from a DC character there's of course Katana
    • Like x 1
  10. Celestial Thor Well-Known Player

Would be nice to have more Lantern slimline choices that we can put any Lantern emblem on.
  11. recoil Committed Player

if we really do have to have new weapons why not swords? only dual wield and two handed have a decent roster and they're not that flashy. but what would really be nice is some chains in :astral, flaming, mystical, and other themes. i'd love some flaming chains XD.
    • Like x 1
  12. sayow55 Well-Known Player

THAT CAPT MARVEL ICONIC CAPE -- HAVE TO HAVE IT-- BEEN ASKING FOR IT FOR OVER 6 YRS -- ALREADY RENDERED ON IN GAME CAPT -- WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT
  13. sweetbabysabes Active Player

The new batman figurine they handed out for bat day would be an awesome style to have!!
  14. Pouncers New Player

Elemental (Air, Fire, Water, Earth) Hairstyles (Current & New Hairstyles With Air, Earthy, Watery, & Firery Look To Them), Skins, Materials, Base Items & Auras. More Female Hairstyles, Teen Titans Style, The Wonder Twins Style, Martian Manhunter Style,
    • Like x 1
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

16. Terror-Go-Round New Player

Need more face styles and/or skins, esp. one that replicates my favorite lantern, Karu-Sil's missing lips:

[IMG]

Also, more female hairstyles, like Circe's, and Lady Shiva's. And definitely a proper Sinestro Corps shirt, not short-sleeved.
    • Like x 1
  17. DC Urban Committed Player

It would be awesome you could recreate any character within the game like other mmo. In other mmo it is like

"Where does that style drop"

In DCU it is more like

"Can we have this style"

It should not be like that. This is the only mmo that does that. Kind of annoyingo_O
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

No harm in me asking. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Megzilla Developer

20. Megzilla Developer

I've definitely put in for more faces and hairstyles.
    • Like x 6