The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Also updated my batwoman style now with the mask :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, no insult was thrown. I'm just direct. :)
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Direct/insulting/rude its all the same to me.
    • Like x 2
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Sorry. Here's a virtual kiss for you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make batman 1989 again
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

This is hilarious. Manbat trinket+joker jetpack+hold block lol.
    [IMG]

Gotta give credit to my league mate for this one below. Too funny LOL
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    My Water toon :D
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, I ended up changing my old secondary Ice character to Water like I figured I would, but I decided on a different look for her Healer loadout. I was originally thinking about this look...

[IMG]

...but then after some searching through her styles I went with this instead.

[IMG]

Moving on, after creating the CrazyStrongKiddyKat to explore the Joker mentor path, I decided to finish things out and make a character to explore the Circe route. Going with Light and something of a Sinestro Corps-meets-Alan-Scott look, I made the ScaryMagicalKiddyCat. :D

[IMG]

I'll get a better screenshot later of the character herself, but the comparison of her standing next to Killer Croc was just too good to pass up as a screenshot opportunity. :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The first outfit looks nice, but the green face mask is just throwing the look off imo.

The Kitty looks great though +1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It ends up being kind of a no-win scenario for me on that. I like having that mask for reference when I use the Water skin (the eyes can get lost on that skin easily and Emissive Eyes never seemed to work that well), but her other colors don't work as well. If I use white on the mask the eyes get lost or washed out, and I don't use the darker shade of blue or black in her color palette all that much.

That and I'm just used to using that mask/color combo on that character. LOL
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, here's that close-up of the ScaryMagicalKiddyCat

[IMG]

And just for fun, here's how she looked when I started her. I added the Etrigan emblem later.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Quikliightt (Flash and Batman inspired) with the Batwoman mask. Tried to see what head pieces it mixed with.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Another angle

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my Batman one million with the batwoman mask
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Try using the Gotham Knight chest with the Vengeance shoulders/ or Retro Tech shoulders for that look.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I don't have any of these on this character,but here's how that would look like

[IMG]
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An atempt on arkham asyluym batman
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Now with that I am impressed.
    • Like x 1
  20. sayow55 Well-Known Player

Devs I NEED ICONIC CAPT MARVEL CAPE BEEN ASKING FOR OVER 6 YRS IT IS ALREADY RENDERED ON IN GAME CAPT WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT