The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Doing this from my phone. Any word on more plain clothes? Been in this outfit so long, jeans are starting to wear out and my hoodie needs a wash. Would love more street hoodlum type clothing. :)

Lol, couldn't post the link. Black jean, hack attack hoodie, casual shoes, hood, bandana.
    • Like x 1
  2. Megzilla Developer

Haha.. I'm actually in the process of gathering feedback from this thread and the dev-discussion thread on gear requests to start building up a back log of clothing to design. I know y'all have wanted more civilian clothing and that's at the top of my list. ;)
    • Like x 7
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I would like to see some more plain shoulder styles witohut any stripes or patterns and that are not huge :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Megzilla Developer

Aww you're making my love for Blizzard-style gear sad :'( Usually I design shoulders so that all RGB channels are available... but I do know some upcoming designs have more understated shoulder pieces. Maybe you can use bits and pieces from them!
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

that would be cool,like for example the shock jock shoulders are perfect except for the x pattern on it :)
  6. Vesper Dedicated Player

If you are taking requests, I have 2 that are near and dear to my heart:

1) High heel boots with designs or straps. I *need* these! This pic shows 3 different styles players would love! Similar styles could be color channeled to have the strappy design part one or two colors and the "skin" part the 3rd. That way peeps could make colored boots with colored designs OR set one of their colors to a matching skin tone to get a look like this of bare leg with strappy sandals.
    Possible idea for this: Make heeled version of the Female Wizardly boots. Already has proper color channels and strappy designs.[IMG]

2) A real, actual Scottish KILT. With a PLAID pattern (there IS a plaid pattern in game----the blue-pink-white plaid pattern on the dress of one of the Toyman Dolls). This pic shows a nice, simple, elegant kilt with the same tartan plaid pattern as in the game, just in a different color combination----COLOR CHANELS!!! :D[IMG]

Here's another one that has some neat ideas for belts, straps, pockets, and other blinged-out accessories besides just the traditional sporan in the other pic.[IMG]

Thanks for taking the time to consider dcmegzilla! Crossing fingers! :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Megzilla Developer

I need these sandals in my life lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Megzilla Developer

I don't want to further derail this thread - please submit your gear/costume requests here so its ~official~. And because I'm lazy and want to filter it to one place.
    • Like x 2
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I need them in your game ;-)
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

This sounds very interesting, actually. Modern fashion-style jackets, jeans, maybe some new hairstyles relevant to that theme. Some more different leather jackets, boots etc.
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Get urself some of those cool corporate/superhero themed t-shirts to show support for you neighborhood hero/ businesses. There are other t-shirts in game that are mildly seasonal inspired. Have some fun with those. If you color the beach shorts right you can have some nice denim shorts to go with it. Plenty of caps to go around too. And to top it off be sure to use the sneakers of wrath for a casual footwear look.
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

How does dressing like a fool, beach shorts and t-shirt meet the things I was asking for? I want plain colored goodies, better looking shoes or boots, long sleeve shirts, etc.

I like my toon to dress similar to like cage from defenders. Just streets clothes.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the batwoman mask so I updated my batman beyond style :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Nice. Havent finished this yet. I did get the manbat trinket off the 2nd boss of my 1st raid run tho xD. Actually it popped twice in that run.
    • Like x 1
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Btw how did ya finish the collection so quickly? Bought em? Farmed em? I really want this mask, thats why im asking.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shadow Force Committed Player

they are dirt cheap on the broker
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

Easy to farm, too. It does seem the Talia collection is the rare one. I snagged one for 100k while the rest were 3.5mil+ earlier today. Not sure what they have dropped to as of this evening.
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Thanks. I did finish it tho. Got the talia one and bought the rest cause they are cheap.
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hey i thought you were asking for style advice for a more casual look to mix things up from what you already have. You could have just said thank you and left the rest of your insults in your head.
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

They are cheap on the broker but I farmed them quiet quickely my self :) I'm farming it for three more characters too.