The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Wouldn't it be easier to just use the lave skin type then adjust the makeup and colors?
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Maybe use the phnx mat for the hands/feet too ;) And the firestorm head maybe. The elite one.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye but I like it complicated hehe;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

Could Devs change the back of Split Personality chest style to Zatanna's chest style, and the Split Personality Legs Legs style come over our feet styles (boots) please?
    In the past, when we wore a pair of boots, the boots were under the Split Personality Legs piece not over the pants, I wish they fix it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Two more atempts,one with mask and one without.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

on the menu
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Kinda Aquagirl 'Beyond' inspired, cause yeah, seen too many redheads with green scales lately and sleeveless shirt with these gloves look pretty badass during 'tsunami strikes' ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Yin Yang-Ninja
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Made a video with the EVILL Darkseid. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Aww, she looks awesome!
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Forgot to post my Galactus video... so here we go. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Getting ready for "Riddled With Crime".
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. xEvangelionx New Player

My character style
    IGN: Beside Pain
    Power: Mental
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  13. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Just use the lava skin, and make the skin red. ;)
    Use the elite head of the style you have now.
    An emblem of the omnitrix and you're done. :D
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Nice Attuma look. ;) ;)

Where do you get that helm???
    • Like x 1
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Its a rewared from dlc 11 and its called ancient urgrund helm :)
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm in a ninja-mood :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. MastaMind Dedicated Player

After the revamp I went to Sorcery. I couldn't be running around looking like an assassin anymore and thus I changed my name, movement, and style. This is my healer role style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Got "Street Pizza", "Wode Wage" and "AitchTwoOh" off of Brainiac's Ship, don't have images but have the codes if anyone wants to recreate their look (Aitch is a non-Atlantean water character)

Street: She's a Speedster, but she's clumsy, and often will trip over her own feet at MACH 1 and faceplant for a mile or so (fortunately she has enhanced healing :p )
    Palette1 = 191919 / P2 = 320000 / P3 = 415A07 / Skin = 601D0E / Eyes = 241CEE / Hair = 000000 / Makeup = 680000
    Build = Mon Med / Person = Flirty / Move = Speed
    Hair = 123 - Defcon / Head = 213 - Death's Head / Face = 213 - Eyepatch / Hands = 213 - Power-Reinforced / Waist = 213 - Death's Head / Feet = 213 - Power-Reinforced / Chest = 213 - Contemporary Tech / Legs = 213 - Contemporary Tech / Skin = Cheerful

Wode: The demonic embodiment of Road Rage, she has a speech impediment that prevents her from saying her own name properly (which just makes her even more angry :D )
    Palette1 = BA0000 / P2 = 090015 / P3 = 010000 / Skin = 9C0000 / Eyes = EDFE00 / Hair = FE0000 / Makeup = 220000
    Build = Sprite Small / Person = Serious / Move = Skimming
    Hair = 123 - Metalhead / Emblem = 312 - Ankh / Back = 213 - Small Demonic Wings / Skin = Demonic

Aitch: She comes from the other lost Continent of Zealandia (look it up, it's real) and hates all Atlanteans and would only wear AquaDork's emblem if she cut it off his flesh while he was still screaming (other than that, she's a nice person ;) )
    Palette1 = 103039 / P2 = 35C439 / P3 = 90FE90 / Skin = 064242 / Eyes = 1D16BE / Hair = 03564C / Makeup = 000082
    Build = Sprite Small / Person = Powerful / Move = Skimming
    Hair = 123 - Long / Face = 321 - Sniper (it enables her to see and breath on the surface) / Emblem = 123 - Trident / Chest = 213 - Basic Suit / Legs = 213 - Basic Suit / Skin = Human 02
  20. Megzilla Developer

OMG SHES ADORABLE
    • Like x 5