No where was it announced op items were getting buffed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kosyne, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Duzzit Active Player

can you clarify this clarification? all you did was confuse the hell out of me :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Translation: It's not worth the bother to figure out how change the Starro items because they're going to be replaced fairly soon.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Can I get a synonym please? I'm not sure what 'longevity' means for this game.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Will starro and anti-matter events return in 2018? I wasn't here when they were happening and would love to get the feats from them. The op pieces from starro should not scale. People with Amazon and Justice op pieces just got stronger which is good. I'm still trying 2 get them but at least i can get the Amazon ring soon. Just need 250 coins.

Any chance of double coins happening again would be great. I sadly don't reset Amazon 3 as it's more important to reset the justice content for the 175 vendor gear. Sure i need the Amazon fear for feats but it not going anywhere atm. Double coins would give me a reason to reset Amazon though. :eek:

I wasn't here either for those weeks. :(
  5. piohh Well-Known Player

I run each day the daily's of AF3 and I have today 702 Coints left and I buy some gears more than 1 times. No need a double Coint event for this, you get the coins really fast.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

What the heck does that mean? Are you saying that because it was an event, they were only supposed to last until AOJ's gear replaced them?

Don't call them Omnipotent then. They are just segue between DLCs.

I get that it is difficult to adjust them based on how they attune, but that's something that you guys did to start. The whole selling point of the mask especially was the special members only mod, that makes it not worth it to go for.

I just don't get why you guys want to add OP items but decide to just make them not worth their effort. When the first OP helm came out, it was actually worth it and for a long time after was still worth it. These items that are within the same tier are equal to the dropped gear from the next piece of content. How is that right?
    • Like x 10
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

You do realize Amazon 3 was here since November 2016? I returned about 5 weeks ago. From 170cr 260sp to where i am today at 199cr 313sp. Time consuming if anything. I still need to do Amazon 3 elite feats and combos. No one wants to do them sadly.
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm seriously regretting putting in the time to get them, now.
    • Like x 5
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

If you had been around to grind the spores and mats you'd be singing a different toon.
    • Like x 5
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Well that's no reason to fool with that terrible event ever again
    • Like x 4
  11. piohh Well-Known Player

Thats only a problem of the revamp. Elite runs lower than US or JfA noone will run it. Just hope some fixes are on the way to solve this problem. Then you can get your gear too but a double coin Event at this time is useless. One problem for sure are the Collections for this. If noone run this content you don't can buy the last ones on broker.
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This is a joke. What makes the Starro OP items less OP than the AFIII ones? Does that mean you guys will be doing a separate OP mask in the next DLC? Or a Separate Utility belt? I get that the ring had inferior stats than the AFIII ring from the start, and the plans, etc., but the mask has the same 3-star feat attached to it as the rest of OP gear. Lol, I think you just killed your own credibility, lol.
    • Like x 7
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Maybe that's the real reason behind this. Given the poor reception of the Starro event, maybe they're not really planning on bringing it back again.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Honestly wish they'd do away with the events altogether give us more episodes. The limited time deals are just bad. The content is boring and it turns out that the grind through said boring content is worthless.
    • Like x 3
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

So...the reason for the Starro gear not being buffed is because they scale? Ok then, that means if i craft em again as a 206cr toon, i would get a better version of it, right? RIGHT????
  16. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

When Trump eventually fires this press secretary, I say we nominate Mepps. He's excellent at spinning/covering up his boss's BS decisions.
    • Like x 1
  17. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

if your going to put all this time into getting the "OP" crap!!!!! they should be...OP...
    • Like x 1
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

September is an episode, not an event.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ully Committed Player

I'm completely disappointed with the decision not to buff the OP Starro items. Imo, the amount of grind it took to obtain all 3 pieces does not match the longevity and relevancy, I'd come to expect from "OP" items. What a bummer.
    • Like x 4
  20. BumblingB I got better.

OP is short for OmniPotent. The two letter definition of OP is Over Powered.

OP =/= OP
    • Like x 1