Bonus Ancient Coins Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

It's more like, "Use up all those replay badges and then 2 weeks later we'll come out with a new Booster Bundle so you can buy more."
  2. Original Kal Well-Known Player

If that's so why did the 410 raid only give me 12 coins and not 16?
  3. Hobsbawm Level 30

well... 50% of 8 is 4, so 8+4=12..
  4. Psykotix New Player

Because it's only 50% like the last ancient coin weekend bonus. You only get double, 100%, on the single coin missions.
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

16 per Raid
    2 per Solo
    2 per Duo
    5 per Alert
    12 per 410

Note: To explain why you get 16 per raid is because the 50% more coins is per each time they drop. In the raid you normally get 3 at the first boss, 3 at the second, and 4 at the last. So 50% more rounded up equals; 5 at the first boss, 5 at the second, and 6 at the last.
  6. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Just trying out first mission in Gotham Under Siege. Really large number of players in area. And screen has froze twice briefly on me, little bit twitchy. Not sure if they're related or not.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

There is no relevancy window. AF3 content will always drop ancient coins.
    • Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The predictable behavior of this forum would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I bet if the devs gave each of us a $100 bill free and clear, there would be immediate complaints about how that was only given so people would buy replay badges.
    • Like x 4
  9. Roocck Committed Player

LMAO, NOW this is funny!! Please Dev's do give everyone $100 dollars and so we can see how many will complain!!
    • Like x 2
  10. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

thought it was double...lost intrest...on to another game. lame...
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup was coming back to update that but see others have already done so :p
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I actually got it wrong with the Alert. It is 6 per Alert run :).
  13. james 54 New Player

excuse me, id dcuo on PC is going slow is it because of my system or the game
  14. Malachee Committed Player

Maybe. But, based on the way things have gone for a while now, if they did give "each of us a $100 bill" I'm pretty sure most of us would read the fine print very carefully. :cool:
    • Like x 3
  15. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

We have problems logging in, will there be any compensation to the players once the problem and the game and not the players?
  16. Tygerfyre Committed Player

As I mentioned above to Mepps, that is not what it says in game. There is a relevancy window listed, and it includes the coins as being rewards only given in the relevancy window. So at the very least, that text is wrong. It remains to be seen whether the loot table is actually set correctly to give us the coins once someone passes CR 199.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Mepps has told you that there's no relevancy window, so obviously the text is wrong...
  18. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Need more than a weekend for these bonus ancient coins. Pugging Amazon Fury III missions is hell. I got my sorcery and ice alt through all content. But trying to get rest of my alts through God of Monsters is brutal without good tanks. All can do is out wait the enemy and see who dies of old age first. Winner gets to point and laugh before gripping chest and having heart attack shortly after.
  19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

There's nothing obvious about that. Since no one has passed out of relevancy yet, we haven't been able to test that theory.

Assuming it's true though, my point was to report the bad text, so that someone might fix it.
    • Like x 1
  20. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Sorry. I brain-faded. I was thinking it was double and not what it is..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.