Introducing: Amazon Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There's a full set of Orange Lantern gear.

For villains.
  2. SForce New Player

I received both the Crown of Hades which looks AMAZING and the Zeus Heavenly Trinket which can only be described as Hard Core Awesomeness!!!!!! So looking for to getting the Phoenix Material on my toon, STRONGFORCE as he is a Fire Power and it would look awesome on my character. DCUO gets straight A's from me always but this particular DLC is the bomb-dignity!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

How much money you spent?
    • Like x 2
  4. Indicariah New Player

How did you get the Zeus trinket ? Through collections ?
    • Like x 2
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

My Phoenix material dissappeared! After all I went through to get it, like a sick joke! I put in a ticket, is anyone else having this problem? I do hope hope it'll be reconciled!
  6. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Nice and yes where did you get the Zeus trink?
  7. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I saw a guy that was 184cr. Wow.
  8. Tidalspike12 New Player

How do you fix a link dead character, it's name is tidalspike 13
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

We have a guy in my league who's was 186 this morning.
  10. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

a fortune i bet lol
  11. MaatAset Well-Known Player

how do i get it?
  12. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I believe it's a very rare drop from the time capsule itself.
  13. recoil Committed Player

quick question. with the phoenix material is it full body or can it be applied to just one style piece? i just want to use it for wings.
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

They know about it, working on a fix.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...lected-but-not-appearing-in-style-tab.281279/

• Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you're a villain then it's a T6 set of gear available on Ranx, or if you're over T6 it'll be in Vendor 00 in the the pit (near the Legends vendor) for 10 marks per piece.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can apply it individually to each piece. So you can have all styles with it, or just one or any number in between.
  17. recoil Committed Player

18. CraccaGeneral Active Player

I am just wondering if Zeus' Heavenly Lightning Amulet for sure only aquired from opening an Amazon Time Capsule?? I have spent $255 and opened over 375 time capsules and still have not recieved it. I finally got the flaming phoenix feather on TC # 373. Still haven't got the main thing I wanted which was Zeus' Heavenly Lightning Amulet.
  19. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Like seriously you need to change the rarity of the Zeus' Heavenly Amulet. I have now opened about 600 Amazon Time Capsules and have not recieved it.
  20. SEMPER-FEAR New Player

Yup! I've opened 620 boxes: no Zeus orbital. They don't really care how many u open. I've noticed the rarity of these drops started with the solar aura. I honestly will stop supporting these money grabs. The funny part is ppl who don't spend much get these things. Lol