Introducing: Amazon Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Booster Gold seems to have been digging around the gods’ realms for the latest Time Capsule items. With the launch of Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III, the old Time Capsules will no longer be dropping in game. Instead, the new Amazon Time Capsules will be found!

Want to know more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule? Visit our guide!

LIVESTREAM REPLAY

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016, we showed off the new Amazon Time Capsule on a livestream. Missed the show? You can watch the replay now:

Read on for more details about the items coming in the Amazon Time Capsules!

AMAZON TIME CAPSULE

Each Amazon Time Capsule will contain some items for the general list, including Exobytes, complex materials, mainframe access bots, Soder Ultimates, and collections. Also keep an eye out for one special item in the general list that you may be lucky enough to roll for: Zeus’ Heavenly Lightning Amulet. This trinket allows you to shoot down bolts of lightning from the sky, just like Zeus. I wonder what happens if you actually try it on Olympus…

The following items are included inside separate capsules or boxes that may be inside each Amazon Time Capsule:

Shim’Tar Regalia

[IMG]

Inspired by Artemis, the Shim’Tar Regalia can be collected in pieces from the Amazon Time Capsule. When consumed, the pieces will be level-appropriate to your character, so don’t attune them if you want to trade them!

In addition to the regular Shim’Tar Regalia, you can upgrade your pieces to the Divine Shim’Tar Regalia set using collected recipes and Unbreakable Motes. Wearing Shim’Tar Regalia and Divine Shim’Tar Regalia will trigger godly favors drops in Amazon Fury Part III.

Amazon Mods

New Amazon Tactical Mods are available in the new capsule for the neck, chest, and back slots. Each mod comes with a special bonus.

You can remove these mods using the Tactical Mod Removal Kit for 20 Marks of Victory.

Greek God Emblems

[IMG]

When you collect certain items in the Amazon Time Capsule, you’ll be able to obtain new Emblems inspired by the Greek Gods. Collecting emblems, like many special items in the Time Capsules, grant feats as well! Like the Shim’Tar Regalia, you have the ability to upgrade your emblems to emissive versions using recipes and Unbreakable Motes.

Amazon Provisions

[IMG]

You’ll need to finish collections from the Amazon Time Capsules in order to get your hands on one of these three special items: Crown of Hades, Amethyst Misted Aura, and the new Phoenix Material, which allows you to give any piece of gear a glowing orange fire-like appearance.

[IMG]

The Amazon Provisions box is also where you’ll find Unbreakable Motes, a component used for creating the Divine Regalia and upgraded Emblems.

AVAILABLE WITH AMAZON FURY PART III

The Amazon Time Capsule will begin dropping in game with the launch of Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III.
    • Like x 17
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Great news! I must have missed this during the Livestream.

Will the 'godly favor' condition trigger in the same way as the AFIII Gear Set triggers the new/extra collection drops? (I. e. Once the related Style Feat is completed?)
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

The things I'm most excited about are Hades' crown, the aura & the new material.

[IMG]

The aura is just.. perfect, I honestly never believed that you'll give it to us, now I can use it on my Sapphires as a final touch of their styles. <3

And that material, omG, it's very beautiful !
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's actually not how the feat triggers. The feat requires you to wear any 8 pieces of gear that trigger it at the same time. This can be any mix of the normal or elite AF3 vendor gear and presumably the gear from these TCs also. So basically you could be wearing four pieces of normal gear, 2 pieces of elite gear and 2 pieces of TC gear and trigger the feat without ever getting the style feat for any of these styles.
    • Like x 3
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So, to recap, P2W mods that offer very important character advantages. Major no no. Why not make them craftable instead? This is outrageous.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, the time capsule gear also counts towards completing the feat.
    • Like x 3
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Is it possible for the Phoenix material to be turntable like the cosmic material was? I think that material in blue would look amazing on my ice character.
    • Like x 1
  8. majosea Dedicated Player

disappointed that its all based around amazon content instead of something else tons of other emblems and styles have been suggested in threads , the real question is why should we suggest styles for the game if your not going to put them in the game ??
    • Like x 6
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I loved it! the things that i look forward the most are the Phoenix material and the Zeus Trinket.
    #InB4TheP2Win crowd arrive to this thread :D
    • Like x 3
  10. YoCuro Active Player

Will the new tactical mods go into the existing slots, or will there be a new slot for these too?
  11. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

They said during the stream that there will be no option to tint the Phoenix Material as it would reduce the quality of it and they wanted it to look as great as possible, and it does.
    • Like x 3
  12. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

It was said that you choose between those and the current Home Turf ones so they would be the same slot.

20:45 in the stream.
    • Like x 1
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Not a fan of an upgrade to the home turf mods being behind a paywall.
    • Like x 10
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Finally the Star Sapphire Mist Aura =)
    • Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These go into the existing tactical mod slots.
    • Like x 3
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ah, I must be operating on older (or hallucinated) information. Thanks as always, Jafin!

I must admit that I find it a smidge worrying that those with tons of in-game cash will be able to purchase all 8 pieces of this set off of the Broker in the first 24 hours and get a major jump on farming those Omnipotence Collections before even stepping into the AFIII content.

C'est la vie...
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, we looked into this and the tradeoffs needed to make it tintable would have had significant impact on the quality of the material.
    • Like x 3
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

to get the material we have to finish up the collection on it or does it drop randomly?
  19. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

BTW Devs, it would be nice if we can get a One Handed and Shield weapon Styles that fit the Bana-Mig-dal (or whatever that thing pronounces :D)
    • Like x 1
  20. ChillCat Loyal Player

WELL DONE!!!
    • Like x 1