An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Tilz Loyal Player

Just activated my Battleheal again.
    Full heal gear / resto mods / heavy prec spec / with Flex -> over 5k prec.

RcW, AcB, CScWotP, BcDM, McB, CG.

Love it :D just some nice change after boring healing.

I like DL is a might DoT, but it feels like CS gives you better results, when stuff is moving alot
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

There's many ways to approach Celestial Healing. And yes I agree with much of what you said.
    I do think that you can take it step further.

PcDL and DL basically act as supply drops. With the right placement you can basically use them as a burst version of Circle of Protection.
    Also to note: CS is so overused. You don't need it in your loadout at all. You have cleansed curse to compensate actually.
    A well timed blessing can eliminate the need for clipping burst heals too. Usually Blessing followed by Admonish is powerful enough to be sufficient.
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollyonx Active Player

Dude..RcW is trash for battle healing. Doesn't prec proc high enough and only 1 of the dots will proc mcb. Also healing gear is not the way to go. At minimum you want half damage gear. And why BcM? Keep CG on a different loadout as well for when ya got a full SC. What I do is go in Harley and check what the procs get me per move with McB active. RcW is one of the lowest. I'll test again though. But the reason you want want more precision is to hit your resto cap every time you McB proc. 12k heals every 2 seconds. I do like that RcW is a range power way to get the McB proc though. It might be a way to make battle healing work better in this new content. But you going to need like 8k plus precision. These new raids seem like they would be difficult to stay mid range and battle heal all the time.
  4. Apollyonx Active Player

Have they addressed the anoint crit head mod yet? That needs to be fixed ASAP....
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I made the bug thread months ago and bought it up in office hours on Discord.

Safe to assume it won't ever get looked into.
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Yes, several times.. no answer so far.

7. Tilz Loyal Player

Looked into RcW in harleys Heist.. hit the cap during active Am without problems ;)
  8. Apollyonx Active Player

Just keeping convo open Tilz. I just think battle healing is the most fun thing I do in this game. Actually have to think a lil bit more. I sometimes fall asleep straight healing bro...to ez. Solo battle healing is tough on dwfe. I have done it but it's tough when you miss the McB combo. Good to know with ret. I forgot to test a proc post AM. Was testing moves individually. I do agree with being able to at max range and still battle heal. I know I play more aggressive with it. I feel like I need to put out half the dps' dmg to be relevant. I feel like if your just going to put out a little dmg then you might as well straight heal. These are just things I have come up with over time, and they are opinions. Might try and out a range loadout together for BH. Ret, AcB, anoint, DL, Blessing, McB
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

also a small hint (if you don't know it)...
    You can do WM combos between the powers and still maintain the AM.
    Like McB - Brawling WM - AcB - etc.
  10. Apollyonx Active Player

I guess I always have the AM bc I McB before I check the rcw heal. What did you get back on a RcW (McB) heal with 4k prec?
    Also I did testing with a couple heals yesterday. Picked 2 restoration values. 11k and 16k. Admonish was averaging 2700 with 11k and 3700 with 16k. Then I got called to go pvp. Wil continue testing these. Probably come up with some sort of resto graph. Just takes longer on Xbox.

Not to big on the WM combos as it lowers dps pretty bad. The power is a non issue ever. Why because my power bar is low and I always steal the Insta. This is not a problem when I solo heal and when I 2 heal its usually with nature and they never need power. In alerts no troll I usually straight heal and use brawling WM. But yeah Tilz you saying you hit a 16k ret heal with 4k prec that's impressive. Will test after work.
  11. motionsick Well-Known Player

Looks like the bug in the tracker was closed and moved to another related bug:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-1966
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Keep in mind you can play with things.
    I used to sling retribution clipping for the PI while DL was on cooldown and threw out two hots. It really just calls for creativity, not overly striving to maintain a false sense of relevance.
    Relevance is tied to your character and your ability to deliver on a consistent basis.
    I don't care how much damage you put out as a healer, I'm gonna look at how you perform in the group and how well you can work the cooldown of McB.
    It can definitely be used in many different ways but straight reliance on McB is not ideal in certain situations.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I've been convinced by an old friend to play again. I'm only gonna be on the villain side. Not playing Hero Side anymore
    • Like x 1
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

Nice, sadly don't have the time to play also on the US side atm :(
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

its alright Tilzy-poo.
    one day it shall happen
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You come back right as I'm about to take a hiatus, nice lol.
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I'm on right now lol.
    Stick around a Lil longer. Ill be ready for AF3 soon
  18. motionsick Well-Known Player

Looking for some pointers/critique on my pure healer load out:

Blessing / Malediction / Admonish / Consecrated Ground / Renew / Divine Light

I usually setup McB and RcC/DL to setup some HoTs, then AcB for another HoT or Renew.

I'm wondering if it's more efficient to get rid of McB and put in CS?
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

Pure healer loadout, you would be more beneficial with CS in there, for a pure healer loadout.
    • Like x 2
  20. Apollyonx Active Player

So what ya think best back mod for dps and healer going to be. I feel like the 10 percent off of blessing is what I'm going to use since blessing has the longest CD.