Downtime Server Downtime - May 19, 2016 - Episode 24, Game Update 60, and the Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I logged out and when I tried to go back got the Catwoman screen.
  2. Rocket Man New Player

Well I live in New York. So I just got it. I restarted my Xbox, went to DC Universe Online and my xbox told me I had to update.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

No idea. I cant get on. But 2 of my league mates are on ts as im typing this and they are running the new duo right now.
    • Like x 1
  4. zor ile Well-Known Player

I live in south Carolina and its a no go
  5. Morsy808 Committed Player

The server is a lie
  6. scarlettw Active Player

somebody have trouble to download the udate? each 10 mb an error to unable to download the game and need start again no is my conexion because i dwonload a demo of the psn store and all fine
  7. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I was just on TeamSpeak. 2 leaguemates are on, 2 of us couldn't get in. :(
  8. AngerFrigger New Player

EU server is still not launching for me? anyone have an answer
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I was talking with two people who are playing DCUO right now and I get an error message saying they are busy working on servers. ...FIGURES!
  10. Rocket Man New Player

Anyone here gonna buy the Booster Gold Pack????? Just curious
  11. o7okriso7o New Player

Any update from any of the Devs about what's going on?
  12. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Leaguemates did. One bought 2 and got a yellow and a pink glimmering (yeeech). Another bought 1 and got the cosmic material.
  13. Morsy808 Committed Player

I hate the sight of catwoman now....... every time. We never get to logon at a reasonable time here in EU. Wonder what the xbox kids make of this. Welcome to dc........
  14. Black unclegrandpa New Player

Louisiana is no go
  15. Djindall New Player

Probably
  16. The Infamous Gamer X New Player

New York here - no go also.
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

Just tried on my XB1 and got Catwoman mocking me. Both PC launchers (live and test) updated just fine.
  18. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

No go. Here in Texas.
  19. Rocket Man New Player

We have alot of problems. Trust me lol. I was smart, I just upgraded to premium so I never had to wait in the 5000 play ques, and I come and go as a I please. No subscription to hold me down.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea same. 2 on and 5 of us cant get on. 1 lives in sweden and other lives in cali. Those are the 2 online. Im in chicago and cant get on. 1 in london and croatia cant get on either. Very weird.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.