Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparticus88 New Player

2. 1Dark Angel1 New Player

This is honestly crazy, this game is just so f☆◇k*&g amazing lmao

I bet you all thought i was going to say horrible or complain about the update! Well you my freinds, are wrong " booster golds voice "
    • Like x 1
  3. xGod Active Player

Yeah a lot of quotes and such for nudity I've noticed when my messages dropped :p
  4. DJtanner New Player

stoli
  5. Wishful Knight Active Player

The boobies are gone :(
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

Thought I'd check in to see if there's a status update. Oh.... EU is up? Gee, I wonder where all the whiny players that aren't on the NA servers went to with their cries of foul play that this wasn't done while they were sleeping. :rolleyes:
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think Mepps has his patrol lights on. The number of pages went down lol.
  8. kingxkhaos Well-Known Player

Yea, like why don't they just un plug the server and plug it back in? That seems to work with my Internet, geez.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The EU server is now online.
    • Like x 3
  10. BuckNastee New Player

Woot us servers back up on PS4 .... I'm playing now :)
  11. Winter Nyx Active Player

sometime today please and thank you, you know things were going fine when they did episodes on one day and waited a couple days to do an update.
  12. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Ya know, I'm normally against saying "They need to give us something" when problems come up, but this time, "They really do need to give us something." I mean come, 14 hours and still down here in the States. EU servers are up, great. But what does that do for those of us who live in the US? Nothing. It's almost Midnight here in the East Coast, and this game has been down 6 hours longer than it was supposed to be down. I understand that problems come up, but given that this has been going on for 5 Years and they give us nothing when problems come up is unacceptable. If I ran a business like that, I'd be out of business. Yet somehow, DCUO can get away with this? Totally unacceptable.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wishful Knight Active Player

So did anyone else just get a glitch in the forums? Pages just disappeared and stuff.
  14. perplenerple Active Player

i saved for later
    • Like x 1
  15. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

maybe they hit 200 pages first.
    • Like x 1
  16. BuckNastee New Player

Just started DCUO like yesterday ..... this is the longest patch/update I've ever seen for an mmo type game .... so maybe that means they r doing something really good and fun for us all .... if not it makes them look bad to new players .....
  17. cavaleiroariano New Player

Nice. Any luck with US?
  18. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

And I believe the one that posted them will soon be in the same boat...

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  19. Throes New Player

A wonderful game that is now dead because of horrible customer service... I dare not speak it's name for I will burst into tears.
    • Like x 1
  20. perplenerple Active Player

it means this

[IMG]
  21. Vinnymonster New Player

Normally we expect delays and stuff when we get a big update, but when it gets stupid like this, they should see their way of giving us some kind of ingame compensation. Nothing too rash, maybe a free style set or something.
    • Like x 1
  22. bkorp99 Level 30

Is there a specific reason why one server could launch before the other when both received the same updates?
    • Like x 1
  23. GranMemo New Player

I Don't think you understand what 3 fingers of vodka mean, my friend. :D
  24. ThexForgottenx New Player

will this mean the US servers will be up soon?
    • Like x 1
  25. xGod Active Player

Can we not post anymore because none of mine are popping up :p
  26. Wishful Knight Active Player

So did I lol. Wasn't gonna miss an opportunity like that.
  27. BuckNastee New Player

Sounds a lot like UO lol
  28. xGod Active Player

I think he already is :p
    • Like x 1
  29. 1Dark Angel1 New Player

Ask justin bieber LMAOOOOOOOO
  30. RomanAW New Player

So with mental power u want lots of might right?
  31. Hraesvelg Always Right

LOL, that's Mepps clearing up all of the nude pics and other way out of TOS stuff. The whole "This is 100 pages now!" are going to be on like 98 after it's all over...
  32. 1Dark Angel1 New Player

HEY EVERYBODY ON 3 DAB!!!!! AND TYPE DAB!!!
    DAB!!!!
    [IMG]
  33. BuckNastee New Player

I have played bout 6-7 mmos and beta tested 2 and never seen down time last this long lol
  34. RamSwag New Player

FYI, i found the fix for black screen crashes. If you are running AMD Crossfire, disable it. Problem solved.
  35. Wishful Knight Active Player

Well it would be fine but now the new posts are mixing with the old ones and I have no idea which ones are which anymore.
  36. x13 New Player

im new as well and it does indeed. feel like a idiot dropping 5 bucks on inv slots yesterday....
  37. Hrimskegg New Player

We're still suffering from Victorian Age sensibilities, cultural change takes time.
    • Like x 1
  38. OANGL Well-Known Player

Does that mean that US will be up soon? Or does it have its own separate problem?
    • Like x 1
  39. SKOOL BULLY New Player

So this is pretty much like the last update, when the Update was released on Wednesday but players weren't able to access or play it until Thursday meaning that they don't get the Free Elite Replay. tsk tsk tsk 4 years and we're still having common update issues. i can't help but feel like i'm keep getting jiffed constantly. I have say this is a little disappointing to the Players.
    • Like x 1
  40. xGod Active Player

Yes
  41. Primus Blovold New Player

why troll
  42. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah
  43. Winter Nyx Active Player

the EU server was down for about 30 minutes to solve the problem, so US servers should be back up in about 10 minutes or so. if its the same problem
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.