Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Still down?

I blame Hard Light for this :p
    • Like x 1
  2. DarthJafo Committed Player

also got sent to creation screen..now its down again. Its not even amusing anymore
    • Like x 1
  3. 5parcks Active Player

LMFAO!!!!! Nerd rage at it's finest! Anyone spiked the mouse or controller, yet?
    • Like x 1
  4. timetracker2643 Active Player

Mepps my computer was also telling me that it was missing MSVCP110.dll, and that it said to uninstall and reinstall in order to get that back again, wondering if this is part of the server issue, the update or what's going on here. I even tweeted you, but no response on that side. So what's going on? (by the way, just to be on the safe side I am uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my computer.)
  5. Domi Well-Known Player

This right here ^

Happened to both my boyfriend and I. We are on the US PS4.
    • Like x 2
  6. Grainger Tech Active Player

BULLSHIRT!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. mercilesse78 New Player

Ugh having issues at the loading screen, can't log in wants to start a new character. I just want to play the toons I already have....
    • Like x 2
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

that is a very, very old promo image, it even has the SoE logo on it.
    • Like x 2
  9. SiarrahD New Player

holy smokes its batman for 15 hours lol
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

That's the game's box art. when the game was released for purchase in 2011.
    • Like x 1
  11. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

Cmon... playstation plus extends our membership by a say when their services go down. why can daybreak do the same??? we want compensation !!!!! you took a day from us !!!
    • Like x 2
  12. Primus Blovold New Player

I was on for a min. However screen size was down, powers and map down and people glitched through walls. but i was on.
  13. Captain Hazard Active Player

yes because you have played the content in this update to make that assumption
  14. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

Love your Poké-team
    • Like x 1
  15. Mona Arch Level 30

I got into the game, but the duty was empty and the loading screens are stuck. Tried it again and have the maintenance screen.
  16. Max Role New Player

How many updates/episodes in and we still have ridiculous issues? C'mon now. In the famous words of Giganta "Sad Story".
    • Like x 1
  17. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

There's an announcement on that, use the installer (link on the announcement) to repair the game, it's rather quick.

here's the link
    [IMG]
    And here's the Annoncement:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/notice-missing-msvcp110-dll.269364/
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Still not back up.. I was able to go to character selection and suddenly it brought me to the movie and character creation.
    I was like wth? Restart dcuo and I see the catwoman screen with server down. I hope I didn't lose my character or something Mepps..

I went online because I saw some said it was back but I guess it is not. More issues? More hours?
    Not being impatient but I'm wondering.
    • Like x 1
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  20. Morsy808 Committed Player

This is an absolute joke
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.