Downtime Server Downtime - May 6, 2015 - Game Update 47!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

2. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

3. pghAMMER Active Player

USPC is back up (both direct and via Steam).
  4. PVP360 New Player

no..your on the internet trying to convince everyone of your superior grammar and intellect when your own post are full of them also.
    Extremely hypocritical. Secondly, you take post out of context. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome? Its exactly what they do.
    Finally, people communicated or conveyed there message well enough for you to obviously reply.

You fail on so many different levels. The guy was simply trying to convey he did not like the features of the game and you go an attack his grammar. Lame.
    • Like x 2
  5. azerty650 New Player

Doesn't work on eups. After character selected, nothing happen. Without logging screen with superman. I'm on eu ps4.
  6. AstroCreep New Player

Becouse the server aint up yet.
  7. PVP360 New Player

It will take a minute, but it will work...the information needs to propagate thru internet
  8. azerty650 New Player

OK. Thanks. But why?
  9. coco Committed Player

Where is hall of power II content in your original gu47 notes it says new t7 content where is it? As far as I can see all you did was the victory conversion and changed the relevant cr.
    • Like x 1
  10. PVP360 New Player

current does not move at light speed thru copper or even fiber optics...there is millions of mile of that stuff...relax...you will be up soon
  11. azerty650 New Player

I think eups is overloaded. This make toi long time to connecter in game.... Can a staff answer me please?
  12. grankin01 New Player

For anyone that is interested I made a quick little cheat sheet for calculating your new CR that you can use to see what new gear will do for you before you equip it as well. I'm putting a link to a picture and a PDF file on here. @Mepps I used the DCUO header picture from the main page. I hope you don't mind. If I got anything wrong or it needs tweaking a bit or I just broke forum rules please let me know. I did this in a hurry and didn't check, to be honest. Cheers! :)

Posted this in the discussion forum as well.

PDF File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a6jkrv3vo4lneq/DCUO_CRCalculator.pdf?dl=0
    Picture File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uray77bd6jvhzr/DCUO_CRCalculator.jpg?dl=0
  13. BrotherMutant New Player

Anyone else in US having issues logging onto the PC version? Been trying since I saw Mepps post it was on and it keeps kicking me off before character selection screen.
  14. MajorThor New Player

New marks system totally fails. Before GU47 I had enough marks to buy a full set of Tier 2 for the Feat + some. Now due to how horrific the conversion rate for CR:MoV is...I can't even afford a ring. If I had known I was going to get shafted this hard, I would have just spent them all. And now that I cant get marks from Tier 3 raids, my progress is severely hindered too.
    • Like x 1
  15. Giptonian New Player

Is EUPS up or not ?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PC and EU PS, and all servers, are now online.
    • Like x 1
  17. Phill Committed Player

I usually will run the T3, T4 & T5 for marks and will do the T1 & 2 stuff after I run the higher content that drops more marks. Every mark counts when you had 15k marks for a piece of gear. Now I will not run the content. I am actually glad that I pay for all access on a month to month basis. I have had this account and others since 2011 and will be thinking long and hard about uninstalling this game after this update. I already level up very slowly with characters. If this GU makes me level up any slower or need to buy replay badges to do so. Then I will remove the game from my computers. I already pay for a sub. I will not pay more so players can have free content up to T3.
    • Like x 3
  18. azerty650 New Player

Eups Worked up.
  19. coco Committed Player

Oh nvm how convenient you guys tell us during test server new t7 then change the update notes so if the cap in port is 116 how would you go over 116 with no new content? Oh do want to thank whoever for fixing my cr mess up it's properly displaying now
  20. Mousebreaker85 New Player

Damn I'm loving the kaboose on huntress ......
    But no... I wont be distracted !! Gu47 BAD!!
    ... But damn look at them cheeks...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.