Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lokithoz, May 5, 2015.

1. lokithoz Committed Player

Tomorrow will be a new days full of complaints from all over the world :D!
    • The employees that are off and complaining about downtime being too long
    • the people who hate stats flattening
    • The people who hate the game update 47 itself
    • The ones who hate stats clamping
    I am just going to wait and see how this turns out! Will it be a great improvement to the game?:rolleyes:
    OR it Doom :eek:.
    [IMG]
    Have a nice day people :D!
    • Like x 3
  2. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I am equipping my tin foil hat, my 47 pieces of flair, and a great smile. I am ready, and excited.
    • Like x 3
  3. Supergirly Dedicated Player

There will be people that are excited too. Its not all doom and gloom. :p
    • Like x 3
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

o_O of course tomorrow will be a new day...that's pretty much what it means.

:p

Although I'm not expecting any changes. Gotham will be full of the same threads flogging the same dead horse. People will be crying about down-time, whining about corruptions and disconnects and the almost inevitable bugs, and odds are good that there will be a few "I quit" threads.

Although there may be some "good job devs" type posts.

Rather than a tin-foil hat, I may need to disconnect my keyboard so I don't get a vacation for saying something that is appropriate, but outside of the forum guidelines.
    • Like x 7
  5. Red Templar Dedicated Player

This update is going to be AWESOME. Not since they announced bases, have I been this excited.
    • Like x 1
  6. lokithoz Committed Player

The thing that I like about the update is the new loot system, We will finally get to pick what we want as Reward!; instead, of repeated gear over and over
    • Like x 1
  7. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Or they could get a jump start and complain about not getting an exact date for gu37
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Nobody would ever do that on these forums!
  9. Enzan Committed Player

When they show their rage in trade chat, and the Heroes start to riot while looting the Gotham city banks, and as the Villains burn down every Gotham PD..

I'll be flying from above, looking down at it all, and I'll be singing.. "When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, it ends tonight..":(
  10. KDICHU Well-Known Player

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, I'll Love Ye Tomorrow it's only a Daaaayyy Awwwwaaayyy!
    • Like x 1
  11. RachaelRay New Player

Going to try a few alerts and solos maybe. If it doesn't suck to bad I'll wait to see if I re-sub after a couple months not playing
  12. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

I'll be maxed on marks on all 3 toons.

Cool.
    • Like x 1
  13. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

O better believe tomorrow and the rest of the week will be Judgment Day. Literally, people will be judging the *fudge* out of this game. Not really sure what to expect since I myself having gotten my hands on the update (waiting till HoP2 comes out). Once that happens it will be the make it or break it. I believe the die-hard dcuo fans will be the only ones left IF, the update does bad. If not, it will just be a quick spike because of people testing out the new update. Then after a week, a slight disappearance until HoP2 comes out. I believe that will be the true decision maker.
    • Like x 1
  14. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

My main still has over 80k of Marks of Triumph, I guess I'll get my Tokens of Merit feats done.
  15. WildcatHunter Committed Player

I just hope when they quit they mail me their stuff
    • Like x 1
  16. Xolag Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. ErnieB Loyal Player

I just hate I will be stuck to only certain pieces of content, so much for having a legendary membership, but only getting rewarded for some of it.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mugren New Player

I thought that won't happen till HoP2. The only change to existing loot is that we will always get gear, and no extra marks.
    • Like x 1
  19. Red Templar Dedicated Player

You just don't get Marks for them, you get everything else still, gear drops, ECT. Now you can run what you want to run for drops, instead of worrying about getting the right amount of Symbols and Marks, and making sure you have enough of a different mark to keep your base mods up.

It's a lot simpler.
    • Like x 1
  20. lukelucky Devoted Player

i think we will see the people get upset and leave. the only thing with marks is you need to beat teired level content to earn rewards. nexus and dox were great for rent runs but 1 guy could all but beat the raid. 2 cr 115's and its a lock. that to me is not earning. the newest content will give us enough to cover. i am worried how hard core we will need to be to complete old styles atop of what we need.

i think and or hope that the players who felt the game changed to much will return. there is alot of former players with an ear open or keeping an eye on whats going on. the changes regardless of how we feel or are affected indavidually are intended to correct something. they seem to of commited some time to see if dcuo can grow. it seems they are trying to go in a direction. i mean i have no idea what they are fixing but i am going to support this. nexus will be fun again if we need to actually dodge a few shields. prime will be fun if the healing drones can kill me. if the groups seem bad i can be helpful. if not i guess ill take my minute because i was only there for something trivial.
    • Like x 1