Are You #ReadyForMunitions?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can purchase these in-game using Marketplace cash instead now.
    • Like x 1
  2. AirStriker New Player

3. gameguy4ever123 New Player

in game market? market cash? what's that?.. why not just keep it simple for purchase on ps store like it was for years?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It takes significantly more time to update the PS store, and they often break things when they do. We've moved most purchased in-game to Marketplace Cash on PS3/4.
    • Like x 2
  5. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Honestly, when they first showed munitions, I didn't like it at all. But the more I look at it, the more I find myself drawn to it.
    I'm curious to try it out.

Does anyone know if there is a guide made yet?
  6. Morcra Committed Player

u do know that that batman was actually a different batman right.
    • Like x 2
  7. Benbrada New Player

I'm assuming the "flash animated movie" Lair's Ghost is referring to is the Flashpoint movie. :)
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

I'd rather use them to mod my gear :D
  9. Morcra Committed Player

i just noticed how messed up this world is.

assuming u can pass on exobyte genes after everything is said and done the world will be in constant atrife and power struggles due to the overabundance of superpowered beings

i can even possibly see racism or a supeior human being thing occuring
  10. equitis New Player

You mean kind of like marvels mutant strugle. It kind of the same amount so if they can manage so can we and also it looks like it only effected metropolis and they split some in metropolis and others in gotham
  11. o0Fallou0o Level 30

for pvp it sucks
  12. btoom New Player

do you think you can prove that you are more then just talk and show me on a video on a raid run with good Quantum or Celestial dps and btw see this :
    its so broken and bugged
  13. Swiftduck Loyal Player

With all this OPness going around, when will my electicity DoTs tick for 20k to keep up with these newer overpowered powers?

I want an easy I win button too
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Keep dreaming :)
    • Like x 1
  15. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

also if u want to buy something thats say 600 market cash you have to buy 1000
  16. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Several people have posted about having "G.I. Joe" or "Cobra" characters that they are ready to use with this new power set. I have a "Cobra Commader" toon that I have named "Arbok Commander" that would also benefit from this, but currently have him using the mental power set and even thought it isn't exactly a perfect fit for the character, I still really like the powers with him and don't really want to change him to munitions just because it would work better and munitions is the fotm. That said, I would like to try this power, and since none of my other characters really have a theme to fit it, it would mean making another character and not only paying for the power, but also for another character slot for me. I'm not against it, but don't really think that I want to be doing it right now. Food for thought in the future though.:)
    • Like x 1
  17. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'm ready for Atomic.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

*sigh* Look, I think you just don't understand the power. Biggun, the power that hit 1.1 mil, is a supercharge that decimates minion enemies. The damage it does is entirely dependent on how much health the targets have. If that same target had only 100 health then it would have been hit for 151 damage, as the power hits the target for 151% of their health and splits after three targets. The reason it hit for so high is simply because of how much health the enemy had.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

The fact that you call the power BROKEN AND BUGGED because of that video, just proves how little you know about this powerset and how some of the powers work. I will say it again for the last time, go somewhere and get some good thinking done. Just because you can't manage the powerset, doesn't mean it sucks.

Everyone who have given Munitions som proper DPS-testing will and can prove you wrong, so just drop your "argument" and walk away with dignity while you still can.
    • Like x 2
  20. Veritech Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2