New Marketplace Options!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EbonyWarrior New Player

After so many hours i still have the same problem.No access to the dlcs that i bought yesterday.Is there any solution to my problem or i just wasted my money for two bugged packs,from PSN store?
  2. Ekart Committed Player

Is it intended that there are no Episode packs or seperate Episode options to buy on Steam and also that Steam is removed as payment option for purchasing Station Cash in the in-game Marketplace? Is this temporary or permanent?

If this is permanent i'm sadly to say, that I must stop playing the game, because there is no option for me to purchase eather Episodes or SC. Even if it's temporary, until it's resolved the outcome is the same for me.
    • Like x 2
  3. Degamaster New Player

All the episodes ( ex-dlc's) should be showing granted ? Because war of the light 2, amazon fury 1, amazon fury 2 and halls of power 1, are showing the purchased status, while the other previous dlcs are showing granted, i got all them and activated them before the changes in the marketplace.
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

i think that can be interesting for you to put a Paysafecard or Ukash option to purchases.
  5. EbonyWarrior New Player

When the problem of my account,is gonna be fixed?Still no access to the episodes that i bought,from the new boundles(pack1 and pack 2),two days ago.I send a ticket yesterday about my issue,but nothing happened!No respond!Did i spend 30 euros for nothing?Just tell me why that problem happened and when it is gonna be fixed.Give me an answer.
  6. Dante Sv New Player

i got freeze 4 times Today in my PS3 Plz fix it, i Love this game but after gu46.....
  7. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  8. BATMANs BEY0ND New Player

now that the marketplace is looking similar to its PC counter part could you please allow the codes from the ultimate edition ps3 box set to work on usps
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What ultimate edition box set? Do you mean the collector's edition box set? Those codes usually have expiration dates.
    • Like x 1
  10. BATMANs BEY0ND New Player

yes i'm sorry i meant the collector's edition. the codes for the pc never expired but the ps code is not valid. just hoping ;) I want the batdrone for my usps toon so bad though i realize it'll probably never happen
  11. EbonyWarrior New Player

Fourth day in raw,that i dont have access to the episodes i bought,days ago.No responds to my ticket and posts!You the GMs guys,you still continue to ignore me!I gave 30 euros for "free",cause i havent get anything in return.You told me the day that i first post my problem,that u are looking for a solution about why this issue happened.I thanked you for that!I thanked you for what?for the nothing?I am really pissed and bored with this situsation.If you are not gonna give me access to the episodes and generally fix this issue,then return the money back to my wallet.
  12. JustSome_Chick New Player

*Slow clap and a wide grin*

Bravo. Bra-VO DCUO Team!

Compare this to what's going on with a certain other DBG game and my head just spins to see the different approaches- and I seriously applaud the changes here. These make sense, these are positive! Good Job! THANK YOU!
  13. Obi-Wan Kenobi New Player

Ok,we are able to buy the last laugh episode ingame for 199 sc,will we be able to buy other episodes ingame with sc?
  14. Minnion Devoted Player

This is a good question... Has it an answer?
  15. Ekart Committed Player

I have talked with Mepps on Twitter about this, and he will be back with an answer as soon he gets the information. Really hope that this gets resolved.
  16. HuggyTRLH Well-Known Player

I have a question.

the DLC were 9.99 and had everything(Powers, content) everything. Since powers arent attached to DLC's anymore with the DLC's still cost 9.99?
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

18. Xibo Loyal Player

I send a email to the Steam store about the episodes. I hope that they can answer me soon.
  19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Still no answer about individual episodes and content on Steam? The only options there now are the 2 episode packs (which don't get you all the way up to date), the Ultimate Edition, and the Power Bundle. Seems like you're leaving money on the table not offering the individual pieces and parts on Steam. At the very least, get the rest of the episodes on there, and please make sure we can buy new episodes there going forward.
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

Exaclty or at least daybreak games could put the paysafecard option to buy the episodes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.