Quantum being nerfed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by RevengePro, Feb 22, 2015.

1. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

BTW your sig still says gadgets...
  2. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Kody is right about Quantum, sorry guys. I've been Quantum DPSing since OC so I'm going to enjoy my moment in the sun after suffering for so long. Let it stay OP a little longer so my raid teams can keep clearing new content quickly. While it's true that other powerful powersets can keep up, Quantum is still better. The best Sorc DPS on USPC (2nd Circle) can beat good Quantums for most of a throne raid before they catch up to him by the end. All the real DPS on USPC know Quantum is King. It's not really even a debate.
    • Like x 9
  3. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

no nerfing
    • Like x 1
  4. LoArlequin Well-Known Player

Nerf Steel! Sorry, wrong post.
  5. 1ndab0x176 New Player

kody is right there are 4 diff loadout that can use the am. most are just 1 power switch depending on the situation, but yes there are 4 and yes ALL hit hard.
  6. Grid Ion Committed Player

I am Gadgets.
  7. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I thought you were quantum last week, my mistake.
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I saw what HL did before it got nerf in test and I still enjoy it knowing it does not hit as hard as say Quantum. Quantum should be nerfed, it was called for in test and now it is the #1 called for DPS power in LFG. Not fair to the players in this community that do not switch powers or stick to their power no matter how bad it hits.
  9. Laz523 Well-Known Player

just watch video
  10. Grid Ion Committed Player

I did switch to Quantum for a day or two. Didn't really like it. But yeah I've always been Gadgets.
  11. Cable Committed Player

Why do people keep posting this? It doesn't prove anything, I could post combat analyzer results that show Quantum doing 28k effective dps with like 500 less might than Kaiser has in that video. I also think he could be using a better Nature loadout in that video as well.

Edit: Nevermind, the video you posted is outdated. I was referring to the other one posted earlier in this thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. Master Play Committed Player

That video is pointless to me. Whoever is playing is quantum is using one of the worst loadouts/rotations. He isn't even using his warp barrage BEFORE his time bomb. You can't compare a good nature to a bad quantum. If you want to compare equal skill, feel free to hit me up.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ichiro Loyal Player

I didn't bother reading all 8 pages but as a rage player I can only say don't nerf anything on quantum. updated powers are meant to seem OP. As each power gets an update it will seem OP. Why call out for any powers to be updated if the only thing we are going to do is call for them to be nerfed afterwards. Just accept that quantum is the Fotm. Be happy for the quantum players as they are now able to do the damage they always wanted, are now in high demand, and can only help in group content. I can hardly wait for a rage update if and when it eventually comes. also just FYI I can still out burn 112 and 113 quantum's with my rage dps. Just kill fast, then time bomb is limited on the amount of any extra op damage.
    • Like x 1
  14. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

This video is outdated. Quantum was balanced on test many times since this video was released. It does not reflect the current state of quantum. The most recent video shows quantum and nature finishing within 2 seconds of each other, without nature's maximum loadout even being used.
    • Like x 1
  15. lanternknight Committed Player

It is sad what happened to rage too. Another power that didnt need to be nerfed. A lot of which came from pvp cry babies who didnt want to block outrage. So the cool down and increased and damage was decreased. Then they found something else to cry about, moving right down to beserk which didnt have its own damage component, had to be close range, and was interruptable. Which, is why nerf cry babies should go away. Especially when they themselves don't like nerd threads on their own powers.

Which is why I don't ask for nerfs. AM do not require effort now buddy. Not like the powers once were. Not it is just spam three powers and get a big hit, or in some cases one power over and over, or everyone using the same hl rotations. Seeing all the power users using the same rotation for their AM makes me laugh. Why? Because people way back when gets was first out cried for fire to be nerfed because all fire users did was spam fireburst after applying burning. Just like ice does now with arctic gust.

Nerf threads ruined this game. Which is why pvp sucks now and a lot of the villians stopped playing this game.
  16. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

Jeez how many accounts do you have Nyema? :eek: Isn't making multiple accounts against ToS or something.

Technically you didn't invent anything, all credit go to the devs for making 2H and shards. You aren't the first person as called out by others to put two and two together. Do you want a special name for that combo too? I want to tell all my friends how I dps with the rotation you CLEARLY invented. How about "Ny007", "Nyema's 2HShardSpecial", or "NyemaInventedThisFirstBecauseISaidSoWithoutAnyProofWhatsoever".

I guess I'll take credit for finding out you can clip moves and jump cancel out of certain ones...
  17. lanternknight Committed Player

Blame the pvp cry babies for primal wolf. Nerf threads are as lame as the ones who post them
  18. Babacua New Player

wtf is a phantom triangle?!
    • Like x 1
  19. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

rifle tap you never see it
  20. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Guys, the Quantum's videos I have on my channel are outdated, several changes were made after I recorded the last Quantum rotation.
    • Like x 4