The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Kyzax New Player

Best Wishes on your recruitment process!
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I've said it before. I'll say it again. If you're in game right now, you belong with us!
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

5. army New Player

6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Ever on late at night, and can't get into any group in lfg chat. There only seem to be a few shouting, and they either want the wrong role or are running the wrong content? Its my dream to unite the players at night. Imagine having 300 or 400 league mates on at once. Imagine shouting for a raid in league chat and getting 50 or 60 replies. That is my dream. The Shadows Of The Night are a league specifically made for late night players. We are always accepting anyone who wants to be a member. We have 1 basic rule, that's don't be a.... well, ahem... jerk (to put it politely). Not to other Shadows and not to other people. We don't tolerate..um... jerks. That means absolutely no intolerance. We have players at all tiers of the game. We're a very large league and we're always looking to grow larger. Mics help communication, but not required. No cr or sp requirement. This is a league for people who like to help others. Go to our website (click here) to apply. Eventually, I'd like to see the Shadows expand into a hero/villain league, maybe even a multi-game league like my old league. But we can't do it without YOU. Check out our website and join up today.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Need to escape the doldrums of parenting? Need to ignore your kids for a while? Click here!
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This part really means a lot to me, as things started out that way in my previous league but didn't end that way. Ask me about it.
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

13. army New Player

14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

15. MrCotton New Player

I wish to join this league. It looks very organized and well thought out. I am currently (honestly) still leveling up my villian alt. Her name is Queen Mystaria, and she is a sorcery dps. Even though I seem noobish, I am a veteran player who created a new toon purely for fun.
  16. MrCotton New Player

I am currently online also
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I've been working all kinds of crazy hours, so I fell asleep at like 5PM last night, and slept until 6AM this morning. Try adding "The Anxient" in game. He'll get you fixed up.
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

20. Wildbill0124 New Player

Yeah just add me in game and send tell, I will add you too. surely we will catch up with one another. Look forward to meeting you in game