Name Reclaim Date Set For January 27, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyecicles New Player

I was goofing around on wavedox.com and I saw some people who's might is 11k and some who's precision is 6.5k explain this to me because a couple of them had only 135 skill points am I missing something...I only have 118 sp so far
  2. BreedingHateBass New Player

I'm not even concerned about a new name lol
  3. jnidus New Player

ive been waiting since 3:00! ho long does this take! jeez!
  4. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

If i can actually get my character name, any amount of downtime is worth it, imo.....
    • Like x 1
  5. HeraldOfPeace New Player

Looks like he chose Rage :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Tracmar Well-Known Player

wavedox carries the latest stats of a toon when they logged out last .. most people just pop the soders use boosts trinkets stuff like that to increase their stats so their names can come up on the list ..
  7. Miserable Dedicated Player

|HOW US TILL DOWN TIME WTF DEVS WHAT FOR THIS NAEM RECLAME HPOW GIVE US ARE MONEYYYY BACK WE PAY TO YOUUU AND 1 DYA LEGNEDATY FOR DOWNTIME WHAT IS THIS??????
  8. KasTroo New Player

Omg ja !
    What does this have to do then? The whole day the world is switched(turned) off for what we pay Legendary if the world is switched(turned) off, now completely many people have a complete day loss, a compensation(reparation) would be measured!
  9. Eddevil Well-Known Player

Heres the truth behind Alphas (stats related) lol
  10. KnightFalz Active Player

You don't, just for yourself and those of like mind.

As a paying member I am quite happy they are doing this for their players and hope they take all the time they feel is needed.
    • Like x 2
  11. Brendan727 New Player

I'm 47 years old. I feel sorry for the youth of today if NOT playing ONE online video game causes so much turmoil in their lives. I stated earlier I'm UNABLE to move around BUT even I, from the sounds of it, have more going on than some of you younger persons. You knew this downtime was coming, you KNOW they NEVER come back up when they say they will SO you should have planned a nice out door activity. Get some sun..WHILE YOUR ABLE.. invited and girl or boy over for the day, get some errands done OR if you must stay inside getting fat in front a screen, play another game. Whining gets you nothing, it makes you look immature. Just relax and enjoy yourself while you can, TRUST ME it can all change in a heart beat for you.
    • Like x 2
  12. SamirahTA New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. HeraldOfPeace New Player

hahahaha, did you make that?
  14. KillerSnatch New Player

not whining, simply pointing out you don't get unexpected additional downtime doubling the downtime time slot if you do a dry run first... other games handle it by... doing prep first ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. AzureFourteen New Player

16. Beanicorn New Player

Oh no worries! I'm new to the forums so i wasn't sure how things work, but yes I just saw that it was server status update. Thanks for replying! And for the update :D
    • Like x 1
  17. DECEPTICON-UK New Player

I JUST WANT TO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how long must i wait.:mad:
  18. TheChromeKnight Well-Known Player

[IMG]

But seriously, keep whining and they might turn this car right around, mister!
    And slap us with another 2hrs downtime to give us something to cry about. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  19. Powerhouse70 Well-Known Player

Free Name:

The Whiner :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Burnt New Player

Unfortunately, this is common here. I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.