Name Reclaim Date Set For January 27, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteStar New Player

We just Fap till its up bruh... Fap till its up
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

waste*

Now you learned something. Day no longer wasted. ^.^
    • Like x 3
  3. Zenjin.Shutaru New Player

When you call him using a mirror. Ofcourse the english translation loses the individual names of the numbers and the joke.
    • Like x 1
  4. isaacdeadppol New Player

well I'm 100% disabled.. so I made coffee watched tv and smoke a cig.. oh and let my little dogs out to go pee while I smoked.. no smoking in the house.. so pretty much I've been laying here.. watching Bones and typing on this here forum..
  5. Teknosup Active Player

HOW MUCH LONGER MUST A PAID SUBSCRIBER WAIT?

Here is a MOTIVATIONAL RULE to think about!

How about this Developers as For Every HOUR DCUO is DOWN you guys should forfeit YOUR BONUS and SALARY.
    You guys demand your paycheck in a timely manner! WE THE PAID MEMBERS DEMAND WHAT WE HAVE PAID FOR!

GET IT TOGETHER OR GET OUT

IN OTHER WORDS

YOUR FIRED!
    • Like x 3
  6. AKXC Well-Known Player

F****** terrible, they say early morning. Wait never mind afternoon. OOPS sorry we meant early evening. Later at like 8pm est they will finally say they're off all day
  7. samwinchester New Player

Why is it saying on home page that us ps3 servers are up with people in the game. But when I try to log in it says game world down.
  8. HeraldOfPeace New Player

Good Luck to you all with your names, just dont get your hopes up, some players logged in just so their name wouldnt get taken. Again...Good luck.
  9. WhiteStar New Player

u know all this trouble u guys should just release Amazon Fury Pt 2. Just Saying <3
  10. Zenjin.Shutaru New Player

you may have some valid points but saying it like this is like your asking to get a forum ban.
  11. Kalancarra Level 30

It's probably just the staff testing to make sure they didn't f up your accounts...
  12. ItsJustG New Player

are u ps3 eu?
  13. ShottaMagneto New Player

Nightmares are the world and people we live and deal wit everyday, read Revelations
  14. AKXC Well-Known Player

Agree 100%, we're paying for something we can't use and can't get an official time frame when it will be up. Do you just wait around when your water goes out even though you payed the bill, and just ask when will it be up? NO!
    • Like x 1
  15. AkiraSHS New Player

Guys... SOE worker all hard working for players! Don't bla bla plz!
    • Like x 1
  16. Kristyana New Player

Ever notice how the ones who are the most vocal about expressing their displeasure with SOE or who constantly threaten to take their business elsewhere (including putting it in their sig) are always the ones who are around the longest?
    • Like x 3
  17. Kalancarra Level 30

Pretty much, yeah. That and go out and get some bottled water. Oh yea and had my power go out twice due to hurricanes... they kept rolling back when they were going to have it back up too. Once it was over a week. Propane and charcoal grills ftw, just sayin'.
  18. Eddevil Well-Known Player

I just use tissue paper then :/
  19. AKXC Well-Known Player

Google cant translate trashy grammar
    • Like x 1
  20. SamirahTA New Player

• Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.