The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TheEliteDevil New Player

*In-game name: TheEliteDevil
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: PC EU
    *Combat Rating: developing
    *Skill Points: developing
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself: i am new to DCUO i just hit level 30 and confused about what to do i like to PvP a lot.
  2. Mortdredd New Player

*In-game name: Balenthir
    *Server: EUPC
    *Combat Rating: developing
    *Power: Light
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium
    *About yourself: I picked DCUO up about 2 days ago, never played it before, complete n00b looking for a league willing to train/help out with stuff
  3. AurelianX New Player

*Aurelianx
    * Hero
    *USPC
    *42/26
    *Light
    *Controller
    *yes
    *Legendary
    *I played DC two years ago on PS3 as an electric healer. I raided plenty and am a very competent player. I am very easy to work with and willing to switch powers/role.
    *I am looking for a raiding league that is also fun.
  4. RmyRein New Player

*In-game name: Rein Slevic
    *Faction: Villian
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating: 75
    *Skill Points: 66
    *Power: Earth
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium
    *About yourself: I have played dcuo for a while i left just over a year ago because my guild imploded an it was no longer fun. I have decided to give it another go. I am mainly looking for a casual league to play with and just enjoy the game with I have all DLCs up to just before origin crisis. I am currently a premium member but if i can find a nice home in game and then find a steady supply of income i am more than likely going to go back to being a member.
  5. Zaci New Player

6. ThatSuperKid412 Well-Known Player

*In-game name. Kid Flash02

*Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero

*Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points. 49 CR

*Power. Super Speed (Electricity but I only use 1 ability on that tree, the rest is from the super speed tree)

*Role. Damage

*Do you have a mic? Yes

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary (But may switch to premium, #CollegeStudentMoneyProbs

*Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 20

*About yourself. Well I am a college student but I love roleplaying, I love making friends and being able to hang out and quest together but also roleplay and just enjoy a little fantasy nerdiness together, pretend rl dont exist for a bit and pretend we legitimately are super heroes, if you know what I mean :p

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league to be able to express my creative novel of a story I have for my character and be able to role play that out with a good group of friends that I can meet and play with. I don't have an age requirement of who I do and don't play with I just love super heroes, kids adults don't matter so long as you can enjoy an imagination with me haha

I DEARLY HOPE THIS WORKS lol PLEASE CONTACT ME @_@
  7. Svenraina New Player

*In-game name: Svenraina
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: US PC
    *Combat Rating: DPS
    *Power: Electricity
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Free to play
    *About yourself: I am a college student and full time employee for Lowes home improvement. But I am an avid gamer when my girlfriend doesnt want me around xD. So i am normally on on the weekends.

*What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league to help me lerarn more about the game. I am wanting to know the ins and outs of the game mechanics and combat in PVE and PVP so I can build my character towards what I want out of a end game toon. So I am looking for a good league to get into that knows alot of this.
  8. KTDJ BadWolf New Player

*In-game name: DJxKotov/DJxDarwin
    *Faction: Hero/Hero
    *Server: USPC/USPC
    *Combat Rating: Fresh 30
    *Skill Points: ~20 on both
    *Power: Mental/Nature
    *Role: Controller/Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, will be getting a much better one in the not too distant future.
    *About yourself: I either don't talk, or I talk too much.
  9. Chaosbreaker New Player

*In-game name: Nymeria78 / Reciprocity78
    *Combat Rating: 92 / 53
    *Skill Points: somewhere in 40s / somewhere in 30s
    *Power: Ice / Electricity
    *Role: DPS / Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Not sure what this means, so likely no
    *Legendary
    *About yourself: I play regularly, an hour or two each night (East cost, USA) and an hour or two weekend afternoons. I'm no expert but am trying to learn to play well. I'm looking for a league w/ players that don't take the game too seriously but try to play well together and are polite. I'm playing primarily a DPS Ice toon now (Nymeria78) but I also have a healer I like playing (Reciprocity78). I'll probably level up a troll and tank in the future, I'd like to learn to play all roles well eventually.
    • Like x 1
  10. Perdizia New Player

*In-game name: Perdizia
    *Faction: Villain
    *Combat Rating: 84
    *Skill Points: 94+ -
    *Power: Celestial
    *Role: Dps (want to work on healer side)
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes!
    *Premium
    *About yourself: I am insane! that is all
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I want to mostly do pvp or get around to starting my healer pve set, I am set in finding a well rounded, fun, polite and could help me with increasing my pve aspect. (also want a bit of help on a suitable load-out for healer). Thank you!
  11. Akira New Player

New to the threads but i am currently seeking an active PVE/PVP league. I have a friend i play with we jump from league to league because of inactivity and lack of players. We constatly run everything pve/pvp feat hunt. Would like to join a league or even start a new one. I mainly play the main roles ill dps if need be. This is what i have to offer. Hope im posting in the right area.

AkiraSato - Earth - 111/152 - PS4
    ASAxAkira - Mental - 111/147 - PS4
    Akira Elixir - Electricity - 107/147 - PS4

I rotate through all toons can psn msg V3rs4tile$sFuxk
  12. Code Caper New Player

*In-game name: Code Caper
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 101 DPS 98 Troll
    *Power. Quant
    *Role. DPS/TROLL
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 29
    *About yourself. Canadian in Western Canada MTN Time Zone. Play on the weekends and in the evenings. I only have 1 character and will switch powers as time passes and I get bored
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I left the game just as FFL 1 dropped, just coming back now and need some help to get back up to speed. I will run anything any time I'm on
  13. Soul366 New Player

game name: Frossburn/ Golden Platinumm
    *Faction: Villian/ Villian
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating: 67 / 19(still leveling up)
    *Skill Points: 45 / 29
    *Power: Ice / Quantum
    *Role: Tank / DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium
    *About yourself: I've had this game since the year it originally came out and was subscription base. I'm not the highest ranked in terms of CBR, I have alot of experience and a pretty good healer. I love doing raids.
    -please pm me in game-
  14. JC Fury New Player

Hey guys,

I'm looking to join a league.

I was told this is how to come up in the game.

I'm currently at level 47.

This without really knowing much about exobits, ect.

I'd like to join a league that can help me and that I can help in return.
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You left out a few things: hero or villain, usps, uspc, eups or eupc, power, skill points, age, do you have a mic? By the way, I'm sure you meant combat rating 47, you cannot go higher than level 30. Check out my league here. We have no requirements beyond conducting yourself well.
    • Like x 1
  16. Nattman New Player

1) Faction - Hero
    2) Server - EUPC
    3) Combat Rating - 52
    4) Skill Points - dont remember atm :)
    5) Power - Fire
    6) Role - Tank
    7) Mic - i have but i prefer to listen than to speak smth because i dont want wake up my wife ;)
    8) Age - 26
    9) About yourself - hello everyone, my name is Tomek, i am 26 and i am coming from Poland. I am mature and cultural person. I am looking for friendly league with nice, mature and helpfull people to have fun together in DCUO. I have come back to the game after long pause but i am still enjoy it:) i hope to join to league where i could learn smth, help with raids and alerts and have fun with nice people :)

greetings :)
  17. smelter New Player

*In-game name. Prudent
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) Us Ps
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 84cr 103sp
    *Power.Sorcery
    *Role. Healer but I am currently learning dps loadouts
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Ledgendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself. I been away so I kinda of relearning everything right now. The whole WM stuff and all the other chages since Ive been gone
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? My experience with this game has been both good and bad. I think leagues are helpful with they arent ran like a boot camp or some type of night club atomsphere. I love the game of DCUO, i would like to meet others that love to meet other players and have fun and have goals to meet. I looking for a lower level league just because I havent played in awhile and I need to get some of those much ignored feats out of the way. With that being said I can run my CR LVL raids bt mostly I know I need to work on styles and DLC feats. Those races lol and othere things as well. Thanks for reading, have a blessed day
  18. Caladan New Player

*In-game name: Caladan
    *Faction Villain
    *Server USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: pvp 53, pve... need to work on that one lel went pvp as soon as i hit 30... skill points:58
    *Power - Gadgets
    *Role - Control
    *Do you have a mic - yup
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: FTP until i join a league that does both pvp and pve... but im mostly interested in pvp...
    *Age 26
    *About yourself - I am a returning pvp player thrilled to finally find all the information i was missing to bloody acces this account...(lost emails and soon)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: Im looking for a league that does pvp and pve. Like i said, i aint gonna go legendary until i find a league that suits me. I dont intend on paying an mmo and playing it solo...

o7
  19. masterfreeze66 New Player

i am a vilain on ps4 and i am searching for a league to help me level up my combat rating
    i have subscription
    and i know a lot of stuff about the game
    i am rage dps
    my name is
    MasterAtrocitus
  20. Apoloº New Player

Busco liga USPC villanos de buen nivel con la clasificación de la ONU de 130 SP +. Con Este pj Apenas empiezo a jugar y estoy Tratando de suvirlo lo los los antes Posible En Este Servidor, normalmente juego en EUPC En Este tengo cr 111 y 201 SP. Los roles que utilizo son tanke y dps.