The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

"We were runnin' with the night. Playin' in the shadows."
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I've said it before. I'll say it again. If you're in game right now, you belong with us!
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Ever on late at night, and can't get into any group in lfg chat. There only seem to be a few shouting, and they either want the wrong role or are running the wrong content? Its my dream to unite the players at night. Imagine having 300 or 400 league mates on at once. Imagine shouting for a raid in league chat and getting 50 or 60 replies. That is my dream. The Shadows Of The Night are a league specifically made for late night players. We are always accepting anyone who wants to be a member. We have 1 basic rule, that's don't be a.... well, ahem... jerk (to put it politely). Not to other Shadows and not to other people. We don't tolerate..um... jerks. That means absolutely no intolerance. We have players at all tiers of the game. We're a very large league and we're always looking to grow larger. Mics help communication, but not required. No cr or sp requirement. This is a league for people who like to help others. Go to our website (click here) to apply. Eventually, I'd like to see the Shadows expand into a hero/villain league, maybe even a multi-game league like my old league. But we can't do it without YOU. Check out our website and join up today.
  6. army New Player

7. Wildbill0124 New Player

We rule the night! Join us. We are a respectful league with players at all Cr and experience levels that runs any and all content. If you're interested talk to me here or add me in game. The Anxient.
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

9. gr0m Active Player

I joined this league 3 days ago, already tripled my cr and quadrupled my knowledge and understanding of the game. Theres always people on willing to help if you want to learn/ improve.
    • Like x 1
  10. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Glad to see the league thriving RJ! Lemme know if you ever need a hand :)
    • Like x 1
  11. army New Player

12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Will do, Shady. Let me know if you ever want to defect.
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I recommend getting most of your members the black arua and paint yourselves all black to make it harder to see you all
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

lol I love it, although I can't really afford black auras for that many toons.
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

You could just make it a general demand (not a requirement but just promoting it)
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Too many noobs that are nowhere near having 3 mil.But I loved the idea. Are YOU a Shadow?
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I'm a USPC :(
  20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I see.