Server Downtime - August 6, 2014 - Halls of Power Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threesunsight Active Player

I demand respirations for this downtime!!!! We as players have rites n things
    I know what i no Yes we will be provided with reprocussios n such....but how Games ar meant to be played so i play them? But right now i feel like im the bro who is being played. May the force be with you
    • Like x 2
  2. NCR RANGER New Player

That was me trying to get a message across.
  3. Worldkiller New Player

I sure am glad that the servers are down about daily... never seen a game that is down this often... may need to play a new mmorpg
    • Like x 2
  4. BlueFlarrow New Player

hello good fellas.... just to give you an ideea ... when i cant play .... i watch ... cartoons .. with the DC/Marvel Universes ... curently i'm watching the new batman adventures, every piece of cartoon that is from those universes... believe me it will be nice to just watch for a change:D
  5. slenderman New Player

dam Google chrome translated it in french when I edited.

I was just saying if you gonna do patches every tuesday and wednesday during my 2 days off every week? You don't want me to play or what. Last week I heard about a game called dcuo so I try to make an account but can't because you doing a maintenance so system are offline. I finaly done my weekly work to get my 2 day off and 2 days in a row maintenance da fk is wrong with this game
    • Like x 2
  6. CrazyNHel New Player

The thing is people just like to vent frustration when they cant do something they planned to do or enjoy doing. Telling them to "get a life" or "do something else" doesn't help that frustration. I get frustrated too cause I work grave shift and would like to play some when I get home,and cant. But I like the game well enough to get over it...when that's not the case I'll move on...
    • Like x 2
  7. Silverback1973 New Player

Yeah hold your breath lol thats never going to happen, the game could be down a week and you would never be compensated in anyway. Thats how they use Terms and Conditions to screw people over these days. 95% never read them and those that do don't really understand them. Most people just want to play the game regardless. I remember a few years ago when an online Terms and conditions agreement stated your were giving the company rights to your eternal soul and nobody caught it lol
  8. FrostTitan New Player

I hope they surprise us with new t6 armor that Premiums can buy :(
  9. chessay New Player

I provided everything that i could find and/or was given to me haha, they only thing i failed to mention is that from my calculations it will be live at 5pm UK time.

Plus the post was more to explain to both sets of players why each other was getting annoyed at either the crying about downtime or the downtime its self.

hope that helps
  10. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Life is for to live
  11. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

6 hours of real world- quick! to the "Bat Blanket Fort"!
    • Like x 1
  12. Teknosup Active Player

Pulled directly from the EULA
    We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond our reasonable control. Further, we cannot and do not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your Account whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access your Account. You assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software and the Game in connection with your hardware and software, and you assume the entire cost of all servicing, repair and/or correction of your hardware and software.

WOW SOE this is your code and Im the one Responsibe? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Meaning of life " You Ain't Dead Yet. - my great grandfather the day before he died.
  14. Worldkiller New Player

I am with you on that one, A new game that isn't down Every Time I have free time...
    • Like x 1
  15. Silverback1973 New Player

I understood what you said perfectly but again you did not provide any info you gave us your opinion and made generalized statements.
  16. CrazyNHel New Player

He was giving info on why EU players get upset about downtime....
    • Like x 1
  17. Silverback1973 New Player

Common knowledge is not info lol
  18. CrazyNHel New Player

Maybe not to you
    • Like x 1
  19. Teknosup Active Player

YES MATE I DID READ IT was probably part of the 10% that do read these things! Still DOES NOT Change the FACT that even after buying the game yes I am ALL ACCESS member and have been with DCUO for over 3 years ! OK I have seen dlc implementations completed and game servers back on line in less time! Just Stating All Access is = NO Access at this time! Like to watch your money go down the drain? I know I don't! I pay for Cable also you better bet when the cable goes down I am ON my telephone wanting to know when they are gonna bring it back up again! Same with my Electric I pay by the month for, if my elec goes down im on the tele finding out when they are going to RESTORE the power! This is NO Different really ! A service I pay for by the MONTH . I would like to know when I can utilize what I am paying for that is all!
  20. The Ski Active Player

Maybe sometime in the near distance future OR far distance future, they will have enuff servers where they won't have any world shutdown at all, NOT!!!! well here's hope-in anyway
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.