Server Downtime - August 6, 2014 - Halls of Power Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CosmicDreadNaught New Player

No, it will not be.
  2. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

i wondering if the stupid unneeded roleless buffs are finally being removed?!
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If they were being removed, it would have been mentioned and would be in the patch notes. So there doesn't seem to be any basis for wondering.
    • Like x 2
  4. Judgmental Jolt Well-Known Player

This would make absolutely no sense lol. If you have maxed prestige or reached diminishing returns, you don't need full prestige from the raids and alerts. If you aren't prestige locked in anyway, you still get full prestige.

For anyone that has already maxed, reset is the next day.

I guess the target audience for an early reset would be people who are going to be replaying the raids and wishes they could get more bang for their buck by also getting prestige? Good try, but if that's the plan, just wait a day
    • Like x 1
  5. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

funny, i dont remember a message being up when they added it. or when they ninja nerfed alot of stuff for the last couple of years!
  6. SupermanPrime New Player

It was just a question Fool jeeeeessssus, do you even remember what the sun looks like? You must play this 24/7 to get so irritated over a simpe question....man lol
    • Like x 4
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

Funny, I DO remember a message when they were added and I didn't read the forum at the time. Maybe you hadn't joined the game yet?
  8. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Lol you know what they say about opinions...
  9. Canadian Justice Committed Player

In before "I demand compensation!".

In all seriousness though, really looking forward to the new content.
    • Like x 1
  10. MasterOfTheHunt Well-Known Player

8:30 - 2:30, hope nothing goes wrong.
  11. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

only been playing since jan 21st 2011. I do remember the In game post during the loading screens but that's it.
  12. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

True we all got one and mine is backed up by players! lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Sbel Devoted Player

Well, I'm not 100% sure 'cuz the link doesn't work anymore, but I think it was in this:

From what I recall that's about when it came out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rocko Man Of Action New Player

the link is busted but I have another way to look it up, that was way back in the day! (before I used the forums)
    https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/gameupdates?view=assemble&locale=en_US
    and most people didn't know bout it till 2 months ago, which is for the best since they are useless. But thanks for that info!
    • Like x 1
  15. SupermanPrime New Player

Alright cool, thx
  16. kajutsu New Player

Is it legendary early acces?
    Or does they don't do that anymore?
    I don't even remember what happen on previous dlcs
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

18. Rockheave New Player

This is getting crazy, I left DCUO because of all the downtime and decided to come back after a year off. Well to my surprise, nothing has changed still tons of DOWNTIME.
  19. TH0R New Player

Pfffffffffffff. Downtime? Again? I'm gonna vomit.
    • Like x 1
  20. Nemesis88 New Player

Does anyone know what mark will the new gear cost or how it will work? I couldn't find any specific about that..Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.