The Go Go Gadget Guide to Everything Gadgets

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by TheDark, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Doesn't the duo normally have less willpower anyways? CC's usually work greater there then other place.
  2. xkillarxpantex New Player

• Like x 1
  3. TheDark Devoted Player

Yea, Duos and Solos.
  4. TheDark Devoted Player

WM has a bonus where if you time your ability (power) correctly to get that ring sound and visual circle on your toon, you can reduce the power cost of that ability. So if you did a WM combo and used Defib, you save power. So it's helpful.

WM is also helpful because of the combos. Some let you reach the tiers on the hit combo meter much faster than not speccing into WM. Except for maybe HB's pulse beam compared to everything except BR WM.

The weapon combo you use should revolve more on the amount of power your team uses. If you run with folks who don't use alot of power, you'll have plenty of time to work slower WM combos to regen. Throwing in Vit trinkets or Battle Drone is a bonus. If you run with (a) player(s) who use alot of power, it'll be easier to feed them mana with all vit boosting tools, supercharges, and a WM combo that lets you regen power and supercharge quickly. That's what you have to look at.

I haven't tried out Staff at all. I did try DP. If I remember right it combos into bow I think? I've never been a DP user so I wasn't comfortable with it. I can't remember if the regen was good. I just remember I didn't like my damage but you should check it out. Bow combo's into DP but I haven't played around with that either since test.

WM does do alot of damage. All roles can deal damage. Especially now that no damage penalty exist for the Healers and Tanks. The amount of damage varies depending on the length of the attack combo. Personally, I look for good damage with decent regen which is why I mostly use DW to Bow. BR to MA is the fastest regen and its single target damage is a little less than DW to bow explosive shot.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheDark Devoted Player

That song makes me giggle. So does your sig.
    You're the second person I've noticed who uses Neo Venom boost in Stealth and probably the first in a while to use Defib in damage stance. You main intention is for the clip? its buff stats? or just both?
  6. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Nvb doesnt proc weapon mastery attacks so i avoided that power
  7. xkillarxpantex New Player

to clip like you already have sayd and defib increase stats(low might and preci,usually gives to 3 memmbers)but in stealth mode i dont give anything to any .1st rule of DPS. dont give stats to others dps :p
    SO those stats are better than nothing by cliping stealth mode,beeing gadgets

incase some one thinks in stealth mode you can give stats or suport as dps/troll u can try
    as troll ucant pot cant give power ,supercharge dont works and etc

sry for my bad english
  8. TheDark Devoted Player

I understand what you're writing.
    I don't think you have to worry about giving buffs to your competition. Defib only buffs your might and precision. Not anyone elses.
  9. xkillarxpantex New Player

if im not wrong ,says:
    increments 3 more member of your group precision or wareva..
  10. xkillarxpantex New Player

btw check this group if you like songs like that -.^
    The Geek x Vrv
    • Like x 1
  11. Rokyn Dedicated Player

that is a good song tho xD...nice rotation killarpante
    • Like x 2
  12. xkillarxpantex New Player

thnx alot mate ^^
  13. TheDark Devoted Player

It says "instantly revitalize your group's three most fatigued members, restoring power. Also increase your Might and Precision for a short time."

It doesn't buff 3 other members with might and precision. You can also test this in group.
  14. Dr Obnoxious New Player

Nah that is just waste of spell slot imo, i dont even have enough space for bunker buster. But i might change something when i get back from vacation.
  15. Dr Obnoxious New Player

Wow i actually like the idea with stealth and venom+defib. The thing i dont like at all is fear gas which makes your wm and NG hits less than it should, cause of 35% multiplier, id use NG after jump and id use sidekick instead of FG or statis field. Good job btw.
    • Like x 1
  16. xkillarxpantex New Player

thnx and is a good option also :D
  17. xkillarxpantex New Player

well nothing changes ! still used to clip and buff alitle :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

Thanks for the response and help. It's greatly appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheDark Devoted Player

I just noticed Thermite Mine and Implosion mine are fixed.
    • Like x 1
  20. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

So recently I've been playing TD with 2 dps, solo healer and solo healer.
    I was bored so I used GG, FG, Decoy, Intimidation, Clown Box stealth.
    For most of the content, I use Decoy. Majority of the content, decoy is perfectly fine. Moments where the decoy despawns, for some reason i always retain agro. So I would actually clownbox just so I could get healed back to full health and stall some times until decoy is ready. I actually had fun keeping circe distracted the whole time and the other boss.

Isuggest decoy cool down be slightly shorter :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.